Commander Grandpa

Levi had ushered the brats out after seeing his manly companion in this state. Hours later, he called them back in. Erwin's eyebrows were furrowed deeper than anyone could imagine. His lips were pursed in a less than happy way. The deep sky blue eyes narrowed as the couple entered, standing before him.

Jean was the first to break the silence. He neighed nervously. "Bonjour... uh! Uh, I mean- uh," Jean stuttered. "Hey! Uh," he coughed. "Yes, how are you-"

"What the fuck." Erwin growled. It was more of a statement.

"E-excuse me, sir?"

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." he shouted slamming his fist on desk. "I MEAN, IT'S ONE THING TO BE FUCKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAR, BUT TO NOT BE USING PROTECTION?!?" The Commander's voice rose, shrill.

Armin squeaked and started to cry. Jean turned angrily towards Erwin.

"Oi, you're one to talk! I hear you and Levi having delicious buttsex every night! And don't even fucking start with that protection shit, how the hell were we, meek virgins at the time, supposed to know that boys can get pregnant-" Jean all but screamed but before he could even finish, that all too familiar kick rushed in.

Levi lost his fucking shit. He slammed his teeny little legs into Jean's side, screaming about how they were never to speak of his nightly actions. He was furious, and this was even after a reminder from earlier, not to disrespect them. After handing out a good beating, Levi returned to sitting on the commanders lap. Erwin sighed and hid his face in Levi's hair for a moment trying to decide what to say.

"Erwin.. You're shaking." Levi whispered softly to the much taller man, as Armin who was shaking as well, tried to help Jean up. The horse had enough brains to stop talking.

"I..I do not think I have ever been so angry." he muttered before returning his gaze at the two cadets. Of course, Armin was crying again. Ever so silently Erwin whispered, "I'm too young to be a grandfather."

"Wait.. what?!"Jean asked his head shooting up, and looking at Erwin, then Armin, who looked very upset.

"U-Uh.. surprise! uh..Erwin is my.. Daddy-" Armin cut off by the raging corporal.

"NO! He's my daddy, and your father. Erwin, take care of this. Good luck with the family." He said standing and patting his companions shoulder, then taking his leave.

Jean just stared at Armin and Erwin finally starting to notice the resemblances. "Oh.. how did I not ever notice." The blonde hair,, blue eyes, facial expressions, and especially the eyebrows. Amin looked just like his father.

After hours of lecturing it was finally over. Jean was still angry but they were getting away with it, and with help.

"Thank you sir.. for all of the help." Jean said looking at all of the medicine for Armin (who had fallen asleep). There wasn't much due to their lack of resources but it would help. Finally they returned to bed.

Sorry for the lack of posting, both of us went out of state. And we will continue, when Annika is done with surgery. (She's fine but mental health could use some work)