Birth(ing)

Many months later, Armin was very close to going into labor. He was due in a week. Poor Jean had to suffer, for the bigger Armin's stomach got, the more moody he as well.

     "Jean... Will you rub my back?" Armin muttered softly rolling on his side. Despite being tired, Jean sat up lifting Armin as well and massaging his likely sore back. Armin let out a sigh showing his comfort and actually dozed off. Little did the horse know how eventful that night would be.

     Two am. Both cadets were asleep until the coconut let out a screech. Jean woke up quickly to find the bed soaked.

     "... Shit. Your water broke. Come on." He scooped up the now crying and screaming boy rushing out of their sleeping room, and rushed quickly to the infirmary. "Armin. I'll be right back in going to get your dad and Levi."

________________________________

      Erwin and Levi were dozing peacefully after a long day of paperwork, only to be interrupted by a panicked horse.

      "Levi! Erwin!" Jean yelled, voice shrill.

      "Oi, brat." Levi's voice growled from under his pillow. "This better be pretty fuckin' important."

      "It is! Ar-ar-ar, Ar-ar-"

      "Spit it out you fucking horse! Levi, I think his life could be improved by death." The commander grumbled before wrapping another arm around Levi.

      "But it's Armin! He is shitting out your grandson rIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Jean screamed.

       That got the both of them out of their bed quickly. They rushed towards the infirmary, where the child was being expelled.

________________________________

     Jean didn't consider Armin to be strong. But holy fuck that grip of his was. The horse didn't want to just pull away from his boyfriend who was enduring pain.. But his hand was being squished.

     "It's ok Armin.. Armin just breath and push.. Come on.. Armin you have to breath." Jean said pushing a stray hair out of his face.

     "Oi. If he can't stop crying now how is he supposed to take care of a child?" Levi spat out obviously still not happy about his sleep being disrupted.

     "Levi. Stop. I promise we can go right back to sleep when this is over. You're doing good son." Erwin said as he wrapped his arm around Levi.

     A scream, one final push, and a pop. Out came a small screaming child.