Prologue: September 30

My home was warm and I loved being here, inspite of having a step father and a step brother. It has been a few months since they got married and already my life is being altered.

Yes I am a spoiled child...
My dad is chief of police and my mother is nurse. My step-dad is a real estate agent. So yes the money flows. But I wasn't ungrateful nor was I a bad kid. I was an average student at my high school, I really didn't give too shxts about much. Just wanted to get through and leave. Same with my Stepbrother David, he is liked by majority of the school and hated by the boys, he doesn't talk to.

I am not dysfunctional because of my parent's divorce. I have a best friend that I love dearly, I love make up and dressing up but I am not the high school slut. I wear dark make up but I am not a Emo. I am just me. I ain't a good girl, I ain't a virgin either. I don't roll blunts unless I want to. And I don't party hard.

Simple Riley Fletcher.

After eating dinner with my new family, I made my way to my purple decorated bed room. Typical high school senior, I have band posters on my wall, my make up station, my closet, my wonderful bed. I had a long shower before exiting the bathroom in panties and a tank top. My spongebob undies were my life, my mother bought them for me. We have a matching undies.
My hair pulled into a ponytail, I grabbed my phone and jumped on the bed. I rolled my back and called up my woman. Briana Hendricks. Best friends since I started high school, we hated each other at first but that changed when we got the same enemy.

"Baby momma hola" I laughed at how she answered. We had recaps every night, school was interesting. Especially you know who is sleeping with the coach and math teacher. "Let's get dirty".

" Firstly, I wanna know what was that stare down between you and Chase about?" I was twirling a strand of my hair around my finger as I swung my legs open.

"Chase is just another boy, I don't want. Come on Ray, you know me better than that he is cute and all but ahh" I bursted into laughter listening to my over dramatic bestie. We were single, actually it is a decision. As I said we are average students but aren't invisible. And I will say it, I slay in school. Not to mention Briana.

"But he is the chairman's kid, maybe he isn't as stuck up as his dad. And maybe a bigger dick" Briana's laughter attacked my ear drum within seconds. How do I know? Everybody sleeps with everybody.

I elevated myself on my pillows that's when I noticed my sleeping step brother at the door. He was sleepwalking, and that's normal. He usually walks out the house so we had extra bolts installed. He does it alot and its rather creepy but the lights are always on.

"David is sleepwalking around my room" I shook my head and watched him walk in the room. Doctors said that we shouldn't wake him, that we should let him do whatever until he wakes up.

"You serious? Your brother is something else"

"You had the crush on him, not me. Step brother not brother" I kept my eyes on David, he stopped at the side of my bed closest to me. I glared at him as he proceed to climb on. "Looks like i am having a sleepover".

" That's unfair. Without me" We started laughing but my body shivered when David started rubbing my member. I tried to close my leg but he used his other hand to hold my upper body down.

"David!" I called out but Briana hurried me to stop. If I wake him, he might get brain damage.

How could I relax when he was rubbing my most sensitive spot. His hand was firm on my shoulder, I couldn't move without him pushing me back down.
He kept at it, and my breath hitched as a moan was about to escape. I covered my mouth and Briana continued talking . Without knowledge of my discomfort. My body braced against his fingers, surprisingly It was wanted more.
I closed my eyes releasing the phone as he slipped my panties to the side and continued the assault on my clit. I started moaning slowly cause my body and pleasure was rising quickly. I squeezed my pillow and opened my eyes again. His eyes were still closed, he was completely unaware of his actions.

How would he feel if he knew about this?

Gasp.
One finger working itself in and out of me.
Faster.
I closed my mouth as he popped in another one.
Faster.
I was being hand fucked by my stepbrother.

I sighed when he stopped. My eyes still on his unconscious body, my breath was heavy and my pleasure was bubbling over. He moved between my legs and I didn't resist him as he eased his member out and slipped himself in me.

Gasp.
He was huge and the fact that he was unconscious, maybe this event completely wrong.
He was pounding me, and my moans escaped without an resistance. My bed was hitting against the wall. I was being fucked and.....

I liked it.

Soon he grabbed my neck and held me there as he continued. His hair fell in his face, he was sweating, his lips slightly parted. But he continued pounding me, I held onto his hand and his grip tighten and I throw my head back.

I came all over him but he was still going.

He released my neck and gripped my thighs pushing them up. It was as if he was doing hard push ups in me. I closed my eyes in Prue ecstasy, I was building again and he wasn't coming anytime soon.

"David" his name escaped my mouth. Not just once but maybe a couple of hundred times. I gripped his shoulders maybe too tight but I was overflowing on him again and that when he finally bust.

His body fell on mine and he released a snore after he finished emptying himself in me. I was exhausted and my breathing was calming down some what.
I opened my eyes and he removed himself from me, leaving the room just the same he came in. But with his trunks down.

I sat up and pushed my loose hair strands back. I couldn't stop looking at the door.