Something like this!

"So this is the last flashback chapter. I actually thought that the flashback was obvious. That's my fault though but thank you for telling me.
Thanks for the readings and votes."
~MissInvisibleAdrii

"GO DAVID!!" Briana and I screamed, our school was playing against another school and of course we were winning. It was fun to be apart of the fanatics of sports. There was a lot of persons here, back where I am from, sports was never that important but in this town and having a superstar has my brother.... Or step brother has really opened my mind to the sport. Michael is really supportive of David, the trophy case in the house shows that. David has been playing football all his life, its like he lives for it. I know nothing about sports so I am way out of my element here. I did my best to dress according to the sport but that was an epic fail. I looked  like a hoe in a white crop top, some shorts and slippers. Briana said I was cute but that wasn't my aim.  If David wasn't being an ass to me, I could  have gotten one of his old jerseys. But no, he didn't even look at me this morning, after Briana got me excited about the game, I wanted to talk to him about jt

"Isn't this great?" Briana who was dressed in the teams jersey and some shorts almost screamed in my ears. I nod not knowing if she was looking. My eyes were locked on Number 21 shirt who was now taking his place behind the famous Number 12, Mason, Of course. I didn't understand the positions in football. All I knew what that David ran off once Mason started jogging backwards with the ball. Everybody got up so I didn't have a choice right now.

"Go David!!" Briana screamed before the crowd went off into a uproar. David caught the ball and did the most unexpected thing in my book for him. He did a back flip before Mason came over and tackled him to the ground. "Riley!! Did you see that?!? Oh My God" Briana grabbed my hand and started jumping about.

"We won" I smiled as everybody was so overwhelmed by it that they weren't paying much attention to the cheer team. The remaining members of team rushed onto the field and lift David and Mason up.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^"

"Punk, you have the best player trophy. The winning trophy is coming home with me" Mason punched David's shoulder. Heather was already under David's arm while Mason had this stranger with him. Well she isn't a stranger to David but to me, yes. She was hugging him from behind, she was really clingy as she ran her fingers through Mason's hair.

"OK bruh! I'll keep my trophy. I am skipping the party though" David surprised everybody include me who was too busy, telling Mom the details.

"What! Babe, you can't" Heather now stood in front of David. I can't express how much I hate her. She is so fake. Why does she have to be the stereotype cheerleader captain. She didn't have to be a bitch or a slut...She is rich but damn. Slow down hoe!

"I am tired Heather. There will be another party that I can be celebrated at. For now I am going home" David kissed her forehead then wished everybody bye before getting into the car. I didn't get here with him but since we are going the same place, I got in too.

"Maybe I should drive" I offered since he should be tired as he said. But all that followed was laughter and the sound of the engine. "I can drive. Stop treating me like a child".

"You do act like one" He spoke humorously and even though I wanted to protest, I couldn't help but smile. "You finally didn't protest, that's a start" He glanced at me and I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was happy right now....free even. Not his usual asshole self. He was David....David the boy I was falling in love with. "Since you are so eager to drive, how about you make me dinner while I cool off abit" His smile hasn't faded yet and even though this is just a side profile, I'll accept it. "You are half Mexican" I bursted into laughter and his smile grew.