chapter 4

we still haven't found Bryce. in the past hour we've run into corbyn besson, Jonas bridges, Julian, jovani and Jackson K but no Bryce. "why can't we find the most important person," I groaned. "haley we'll find him," she said. I shrugged. "I guess," I said. my phone buzzed and it was a text from cat.

•hey haleyyy. Mario, Nathan and I are going to a party later. if you and Dani wanna come we can get you in.

- yeah we'd love to. what time? and where do you wanna meet us??

she told me all of the details and we had about an hour before we had to meet them. I was really hoping to see Bryce there. we walked over and saw Devin, Blake and Kalynn talking. "devinnnn," Dani shouted. "FLOP SQUAD MEET UP," Devin screamed. me, Blake, Dani and Devin had a group hug and laughed.

  "the flop squad is finally getting lit in person," I said. we all laughed and talked for a while. then we talked to Kalynn for a bit. "we're going to the party thing so we have to go meet cat. we'll see you later," I said and gave them hugs goodbye. we walked to the spot we were meeting cat, Mario and Nathan.

  "let's go partyyyy," Nathan exclaimed. I walked up and hugged Nathan quickly and we went to the place of the party. "they're with us," Mario said as we walked in. "this is so lit wtf," I said. "have you never been to a playlist party?" cat asked. "this is our first time coming to playlist," Dani explained. "ohh okay," cat said.

   "well everyone is here. go mingle. they'll love you," Nathan said. Dani and I decided to go do our own thing. I walked around for a bit. I saw some people I knew but I was just looking for Bryce. I walked around for maybe 15 minutes when I finally saw Mikey. I knew Bryce would be close. I walked a bit further and I finally saw him.

  Bryce hall was standing right in front of me.