"See You in Your Nightmares"

I closed my eyes lying on the couch. I woke up at around eleven, I was on the sofa. I probably fell asleep there and (Y/n) couldn't move me. I sighed and relaxed on the sofa, I couldn't be bothered to move. I soon dropped off after.

My eyes jolted open at the feeling of pain. It surged through my torso. I groaned and looked at a black figure which had their hand on my chest, i looked at their hand, it was holding a knife. I sat up suddenly, how this person even get in? I stared at them until their face was recognisable, of course. It's that Alex-kid from school.
"Wemm wemm....mphf?" I tried to speak. Just to say "Well well well" but I couldn't.
"Knew you would try to speak, so I taped your mouth." She whispered, almost proudly. I sighed and smirked, deciding to play along. I put on an angry face and started to struggle, she growled and pulled the knife out, I tried not to laugh and tried to push her away from me. But she had tied my arms down as well. She continued to growl and stuck the knife in again. I continued to struggle and stare at her. Eventually I stopped struggling and she looked at me confused.
"Why aren't you struggling? This should hurt shouldn't it?!" She whispered. And stabbed me again. "More than that why aren't you dead I've stabbed you so many times?!" She yelled. I eventually got bored and decided it was time to use my magic. The tape ripped off my face.
"God you are boring you know that? I mean you could have come up with a more original death than stabbing me with a knife!" I smiled, she was shocked. I ripped off the tape from my arms and legs and stared at her smirking. I picked her up and tried to stand up myself. But my body was weak. Human bodies are damn delicate. I forced myself to stand and stared up at her body, I held her by the neck strangling her with my magic.

"B-Bipper?!" I heard a shocked voice from the door way. I flinched and frowned dropping the body pretty sure she was dead now.
"Yes?" I asked as the lights flicked on. (Y/n) must have woken up with all the ruckus. She gasped.
"Bipper I thought you said you wouldn't kill-........." She yelled. But her voice cut off, I couldn't hear anything. My legs wobbled and I fell back on the sofa. My vision going blurry, what is up with this human body?!
She ran up to me panicked. I couldn't hear anything she was saying.

Panic surged through me. What happened to Bipper?! He has stab wounds all over him. He wouldn't do this to himself! H-he wouldn't! Alex must have done it. I don't care if she is dead now, I don't care that he killed her, she tried to kill him.
"Bipper! What happened!" I yelled. I ran up to him staring at the wounds I grab his collar. "Don't die! Please! I don't want you to leave me!" I begged desperately. My vision went blurry as tears dripped down my face. He stared at me smiling. Like he knew something I didn't.
"I don't know what's happening. And I can't hear you at all, I can't even hear myself. I'll be fine trust me. The body just needs to rest. For a while." He said quietly. I shook my head, my tears still streaming.
"You look like shit when you cry, stop" he said. I giggled and rubbed my eyes, hugging him.
"Don't die....." I muttered and closed my eyes. Sleeping on the body of Bipper. But if it was dead or not, I wouldn't know.

"See you in your nightmares,"

(As you probably guessed the last paragraph changed PoV. I've been trying to avoid changing PoV's in chapters but I needed to in this one. That and I don't point it out because I think you guys are intelligent enough to know when there's a change in PoV)