~Scored~

**Offender's POV**

The day was over and all had went well. I had been able to attend the grocery store with her after we had eaten breakfast and I even paid for her groceries (with a rose actually, the poor cashier was so in love that she let us walk out the door with the groceries for free because it was what I wanted and she was to obey my every command until the spell wore off). I helped her carry the groceries home, and then offered to take her to the park. She loved that, although she was still occasionally hostile since she sill had her free will, but nevertheless I could tell she enjoyed it. The poor thing still doesn't know I can read her every thought. Her mind is a wonderful place, despite some of the dark parts, its no wonder she acts the way she does, untrusting and suspicious and such....

I smiled and remembered some of the last words she'd said to me before I departed sometime before 5 PM. "That was surprisingly enjoyable... I guess we could do something like that again, but only because today went better than I thought it would! If you try anything funny next time we'll have a problem!"

She was such a feisty girl. It was a real shame I'd never been able to attract her with a rose and bring her into bed with me... But that doesn't mean that's not going to happen. It sucked having to wait longer for a willing girl (He'd never actually 'raped' anyone without their consent, he'd only earned their consent extremely quickly with his roses...), but I'd deal. Someone willing to participate can be more fun than someone who's not because they'll be willing to do anything you ask of them~

I flopped into bed and sighed dreamily, letting some nasty thoughts crawl into my mind and smiling to myself. 

"You are fucking disgusting Offender!" I heard Slenderman yell from downstairs.

"You're welcome!" I called back.

I heard a knock on my door and asked who it was. 

"I-It's me," I heard and recognized the voice the instant they spoke.

"Hey Splendorman, come on in," I said.

The door opened and the smiley slender timidly walked in, closed the door behind him, and stood at the edge of the bed.

"I-I was going to ask you if it was ok to talk about how your day went today," he said, looking down at the ground. 

"Go ahead and sit down," I replied. He eagerly got onto the bed and sat down criss cross style. "Ask away."

"Hurray! How nice was she?"

"Very."

"Did you tell her about me?"

"Yep."

"What does she look like?"

"She's a very beautiful girl, I think she'll like meeting with you."

"Yay! What did you guys do?"

"I took her to iHop and bought the poor thing some food. She'd been hungry for a bit living alone in that house and scrounging by on what she could afford. Afterward we went to the grocery store and goofed off and I bought all her groceries. She had a lot of food and I helped her take all of it home."

"Wow you're such a gentleman, I want to be just like you Offender!"

I chuckled and patted his top hat. "No you don't. Anyway, we spent the rest of the day at the park. She had a great time and I'll probably get to see her again."

"Oh boy! Can you take me with you?"

"Uh..." I thought about it. The poor guy would be crushed if I told him no, and that would result in an angry Slender. "Sure buddy, you can tag along. You'll have to wait until a few days from now when we've arranged another hang out."

He almost got up and started jumping around, but instead he quivered with excitement. " Yay! I'm so happy! I'll get to meet your girlfriend and it'll be so cool!"

"Yep. Well Splendy, I got some things to do so if you could go back to your room that'd be great."

"Okay! Bye Offender!" Splendor basically jumped off the bed and sped out of the room, leaving Offender alone once more.

He couldn't wait to see the gal again either, but he didn't think he'd be as excited as his brother was about it. No one could ever out-excite him.