~No More Secrets pt. 1~

**Toby POV**

How long had it been since I'd first entered the mansion? When Slenderman abducted me and brought me here? He was a much different being then, he was more... Lonely yet soft. 

I thought quite a bit about how much he'd changed from that sad lonely slender creature to a cold hard dictator. He used to enjoy our company, to play with us and take care of us, even joke with us surprisingly, but now...

"Hey Jeff. What's going on?" I asked him. He appeared to be rushing upstairs with many of the other Pastas. 

"Slenderman wants to talk to a newcomer apparently. She's not even one of us either, she's just another stupid human," he answered.

Of course, slender wanted to be alone yet a-fucking-gain. "We should check out what's up," I said. My hand twitched in anticipation at my side as I waited for his answer.

"Are you retarded? Do you wanna die?" Jeff hissed."Hoodie is watching us all like a hawk and so is Masky and all you can say is "Let's check Slenderman's business out and ask for a personal beheading!""

"You're right. We should get Ben to join us then, the bigger the group, the easier it is to listen right?"

"Jesus Christ Toby, you've really gone stupid. The larger the group, the harder it is to hide, not to mention that Slender can read out fucking minds you nincompoop!"

"Ok, well then ask Splendor to block it for us," I answered. I twitched and allowed a large grin from underneath my mask to form, remembering all the times we'd used the Slender's ability to get into trouble.

"There's no talking you out of this is there?"

"Nope."

"Ok. Fine. Leave Ben out of this then, we'll just do this on our own. How do we take care of Masky? He's already eyeing us suspiciously..."

"Oh, I've got this for sure. Hey Masky! Masky~!"

There was a loud audible sigh from the masked pasta. "Gods, what do you want now?"

"Did ya bring offendy back? And where's _____?"

"They're supposed to be outside... And just because they're outside doesn't mean you can go out there too!"

"Well where's Sally? I thought I saw her run into the dining hall earlier..."

"Wait what?" Masky quickly ran down the stairs towards the dining hall. "She's not supposed to play down there right now!"

Jeff nudged me. "Nice."

I grinned. "Easy peasy lemon squeazy. Now, let's get Splendy. He was outside in the back of the mansion earlier."

"How the hell do you even know this? You're seriously a freak to detail, even to the point that you noticed that Offender and his girl left."

I shrugged. "Nothing to do around this homeless camp of Pastas, so I just ya know, watch."

"I can't say it isn't boring as hell around here. Anyway, let's go before Masked fuck comes back."

"Good plan."

Avoiding the gaze of Hoodie who was ushering the rest of the Pastas further upstairs, Jeff and I ran outside as quickly as possible. Offender was further off in the woods, but neither Jeff or I questioned it, even when he teleported away, we just continued on to find Splendor. It was none of our business... Was it?

"Hey! How's it going?" Splendorman called as we approached. Trenderman was with him too.

I got straight to the point before even tossing a greeting back at him. "Splendor, can you block our minds?"