Hi, im Lorri.

Hi, I'm Lorri. At this time when you are reading this, I'm dead. But I wrote this before my sucide.

First day of school, and like last year I was ready to learn like a good kid, but also ready to get bullied like usual.

"Hey! Emo! How was the my chemical romance concert? Was it EMO enough for you?" Lucas said as he pushed me into my locker.
Lucas was a typical jock but blonde.

About 20 minuets the late bell rang
"OH NO! Late on my first class!"
I talked to my self in my head alot, I guess it was because it was the only thing that would listen. I hear a person walk by and I start hitting the locker door really hard.

" Lorri? Is that you?" I hear a voice every kid can reconize, it is Mrs.jefferson.
I hear jingles and a lock being picked, then the door opens. Her face covered in makeup that does not match her outfit, eyes, of hair is acctually a happy sight for once.
"Oh my! Dear, who did this?"
I couldn't be a tattle tail but I can't make up a lame excuse for being late so I had to tell.
"Lucas chimminey'"
Yes. That is his name. I'm also laughing in my head really hard to cuz of the joke I made about Santa cheating on him with Mrs.clause. Get it? Chimney... Santa goes down the chimney and his last name is pronounced like chimney...
"Oh my! Why does he think such a thing is nessecary!? Now I will let you skip class this time but get ready for the next one."
She hands me a neon yellow slip that says excused for period (not the monthly ones)
She walks off and the clopping of her heels echoes the halls.
I grab my stuff for my next period which is math, then head outside and sit on the bench by a tree that only I sit at because apparently it is haunted... Just kidding, but I'm still the only one sitting there.
I whip out my phone and check out Instagram till I hear the bell ring then rush to class.
~~Time skipping to after school~~
I walk in to see my mom and dad arguing... Again, as a put my shoes next to the front door. I pause because I hear silence... I turn around to see my dad choking my mom! I grab both my black flip flops and I hit my dad really hard on the back. He drops her and turns to me. Behind him I see tears streaming down moms eyes as she coughs up blood all over the floor.
I look back at my dad and his face bright red with anger. I had my phone in my pocket and I was ready to run. I threw my flip flops at the front door as dad dove twords my waist. I dove under him, grabbed mom and ran up to my room holding my mom bridal style. I put her down on my Bed and my shirt soaked with blood. I hear footsteps loud and fast up the stairs and I go to lock my door and open my window which leads to the roof. I call 911 and tell them my dad choked my mom. A fist breaks through the door and moving around trying to find the lock. I grab mom and climb out to the roof. I tell the 911 operator where I live, I hear a click and an "Awww ****"
I go to shut the window as I hear sirens of an ambulance and police. I turn and see them going down the street. I wave my hands around and yelling. My dad opens the door (not a clue what toke him so long?)
And he sees the cops and abulance pull up and runs
" he is inside! Hurry! The door is unlocked!"
I see two cops walk in and I hear the back door open and close
"HE IS IN THE BACK YARD I HEAR HIM!"
The other two cops run to the back and not even two minuets later I see the same ones drag my dad into the police car as the ambulance people walk into my room and open the window. I hand them my mom and then I crawl into my room. They rush her to the hospital and bring me with.