First day as an orphan

I walked into school and people giving me dirty looks like usual. I go to my locker and grab my stuff from my locker as Lucas and his friends walk up to me.
" hey EMO? Stop being so Emo!"
He shoved me trying to get me in my locker but I put my hands on the sides of my locker. I darted around to see his face full of acne.
I'm speechless, it is so gross.
"What's the matter EMO!"
"What's the matter? WHAT'S THE MATTER! My mom just got choked to death by my dad last night?"
His friends back away slowly as his ance face looks at me in guilt.
"I can read you like a book Lucas, I know you feel bad. But bullying me wasn't enough to guilty? Why is it nessecary to even talk to me if you are too cool for me guessing that cuz I'm "emo", how about you worry about that acne, weight, and hygiene before worrying about me!"
He turns around and mumbles something.
"What?"
The mumbles get louder but I still can't hear them.
"What are you saying?"
The mumbles are loud enough so I can hear them.
"Because...I..like...you...and...don't know how...to...tell...you"
I look at him in disgust because I know he is lying.
The bell rings and I leave, but I see his face red as he is holding his books walking to his class. He meant it, why would he like me?

           ~~time skip to class~~

"Alright class, the back to school dance is next week, get ready for it" mr.green boringly said as he was erasing the board. He was the typical coffee addict and always wearing khakis teacher.
The bell rings and he turns slowly to look at the class.
"Class dismissed" mr.green is a good teacher, but sometimes I'm the only one staying awake for the whole thing beacause he lets us drink Starbucks during class and I usually get coffee.
As I'm walking across the parking lot, in the corner of my eye I see Lucas sitting on his car with a promposal poster.
Small fire works start going off and now I need to tell him to stop this dumb act because it's not funny.
I walk over and his face is full of joy.
"Lorri, now that I have told you, I think the whole school should know that... I love you."
He was serious.
"Lucas, I don't know if this is some act to mess with me or your full seriousness but... Your not my type."
He pauses, then gets really angry
"WHAT! Boys, get her."
I try to run but one catches up to me and tosses my over their shoulder then throws me in the trunk-ish area of Lucas's van.

~~time skip to a terrible place~~

My left eye starts to hurt really badly along with my mouth area. Then a shock of pain repetitvly hits my other eye.
The pain is so unbareble I black out.

I wake outside of seven eleven with nurse konako and the homeless man looking amazing.
Nurse konako eyes are huge.
"We need to get her to the hospital now!"
I black out again .
I wake up to see nurse konako leaning over me.
"Can you see me alright?"
"Yeah. Things have a tiny tiny of red though."
My face feels numb and hurts a tiny bit.
"Look how pretty you are Lorri"
She said this with worry, I get up and look in the mirror.
My left eye is stitched, my other eye is scared terribly (explaining the redness)
But my mouth area is torn off.
"Oh my gosh! What happend?"
I dart my head facing her.
" you were beat up by some gang. Nobody could find them but... You should lay down"
Nurse konako says this casualy which makes me some how feel better about the whole thing some how.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 12, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lorriजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें