Night at the hospital

I'm sitting in the hospital room with my mom lying on the bed.
The heart rate monitor suddenly got lower, and lower. I jerked my head up as it dropped. I ran out of the room to get help.
There was a desk in the middle of the lobby outside of the rooms holding people in need of emergency hopitsl help. There were three hospital women bringing an elderly man into a room two rooms to the left of the one holding my dying mother.
They looked at me with big eyes and one ran over to me.
She was a very pretty dark women, her name tag said nurse konako, never heard of that last name?
I turned to see Her paused in her steps. The monitor said, she was dead.
I drop to my knees and my face red with anger.
"This is all I wanted, the only person who cared about me is dead!"
It is 1:02 in the morning. Nurse konako, puts her hand on my shoulder and offers me a car ride home knowing that my dad couldn't drive me because he was at the police station.
I look out the window of the car I was in and I noticed it was pulling into a McDonald's.
"Are you vegetarian, vegan, or do you eat meat?"
Nurse konako turned around looking at me, her voice is relaxing, it sounds like something that would make you fall asleep in seconds. Like one is an asmr video.
"Vegetarian"
She grins looking at me with a look of approval.
"Me too"
She turns to the speaker and all I hear is her soothing voice in mumbles.
Looking out the window I see a homeless man propped up against a bus sigh holding a will-work-for-food sign, I could tell nurse konako saw him too because she said into the speaker "hold on a sec"
She turns to me and said " can you please go ask that man what he would like.
"I was thinking the same thing."
I was happy for once, I really like her, I wish she could be my new mom or something like that.
I lean over to the man and asked him what he wants.
"Oh, may I please have a cheese burger and a water. Thank you very much young lady" his voice. Was horse and whispy.
I speed walk to the car.
"A cheese burger and a water."
Nurse konako turned to the speaker and added the items the man said. Oh my gosh! This is the nicest thing I've seen anyone ever do.
We got the items and pulled out of McDonald's and in front of the man I walk out and hand him the stuff he asked for. He looked and sounded really ill.
"Tommarow can you stay here."
I asked him knowing he could get help by nurse konako if he does.
"Of course"
He said with a toothless smile.