Chapter 17: Comics and Playboys

"These are what he was talking about!" I stated slapping down the stack of comics Tony had gave me as a gift causing everyone to turn and stare.

"But those are comics are they not Lady Hood?" Thor asked as he grabbed one of the comics from the very top flipping a few pages. Natasha followed Thors lead with a serious questioning look as if I was losing my mind.

"Your right meatswing they are in fact batman comics." Tony added in. He was standing there with his arms folded across his chest His eyes were locked on me, every single move I made his eyes followed like I was going to vanish into thin air. Clint was standing behind the couch propping his hands against it as he was leaning forward. "What exactly do the comics have to do with anything?" Clint asked raising a brow as he looked over Natasha's shoulders as she stationed herself on the couch.

"Well according to my so called brother-" I started. "Um wait brother?" Bruce jumped in cutting me off. "Yes Bruce apparently I have a brother, my real name is Rose Todd and I and all the amazing shit am a comic book character from THESE comics."

"So you think your a comic book character? So I what you just hopped to this universe through what exactly?" Clint asked raising an eyebrow as his eyes drifted back towards me.

"A portal."

"Does anyone remember when I put a missile through a portal, in New York? Is it kinda like that portal?" Tony ask placing himself against the wall still crossing his arms as his eyes stared at me. Yes Tony because I was so there stupid tard. For a billionaire he's not all that smart. "I would assume so Stark." Bruce added in with an eye roll.

"So the light we seen was the portable you came from then?" Steve asked joining into the conversation at first Steve refused to make any sort of eye contact even at the point Steve wouldn't even look in my general direction ever since I assumed Tony blurted out what happened. "Exactly Steve."

~Thor's Point Of View~
It seems that the midgardian Lady Hood has built some tension forming between Stark and Rogers, it also seems that she has became infatuated with the Man of Iron but does not wish to tell him. Lady Hood had been flipping through these so called comics she thinks she hales from, There's much to this universe I have yet to discover including these things called comics. Everyone except for Tony was reading the comics he was standing beside me watching Lady Hood with hawk like eyes at a safe distance. "If you like her should tell her Stark." Man of Iron seems to also be infatuated with young Lady Hood.

Stark's head turned towards me with his arms folded across his chest. "Why would I tell her anything meat swing?" Stark stated. "You like her do you not? I see the way you look at her it's the same way you looked at Lady Potts as well as the way I look at Lady Jane."

Just as Stark was about to speak he was cut off with a loud sound of laughter I have never seen Stark's head snap back so fast in my life. "Steve why? Just why?!" A burst of laughter came from Eva as she slapped Rogers on the arm. "As we were under gun fire, Tony's constant cussing all you hear is Language!" Natasha laughed as she rested her elbows onto her knee.

"I'm never going to live that down am I?" Steve asked with a slight muffled laugh, Midgardians have such strange things they joke about.

"I can't even deal with that, man I wish I was there!" Eva laughed as she flipped another page in one of her so called comics. I watched Eva's face from vibrant to almost white as she continued to stare at the book in her hands. "Eva are you alright?" Rogers asked looking towards Eva pausing in mid page turning.

"I'm..... Im...a..monster." I watched as her tears began to roll down her dis colored face.

"Eva you are no monster, what could you have done that is so bad that makes you feel this way?" I asked as myself and Stark stepped towards her. Her brown hair half covered her face as It fall.

"I tried to kill my family, I.....tried to...kill everyone. I'm nothing more than monster.... I killed over a 100 people." I have never seen Lady Hood this upset normally she wouldn't dare to shed a single tear, she was a warrior.

"Maybe you were controlled by someone like I was with Loki." Barton added in as he stationed himself next to Eva on the couch. She instantly leaned on him resting her head on his shoulder. "Clint I... Doubt it, I used my
Powers for evil...that's why I have them." She threw her hands up allowing her powers to fill her hand.

"Could be worse, could of killed everyone, threw around some children." Stark added earning a group eye roll.

"Do you think this is funny Stark?!" She growled snapping her head towards him. She is in no gaming mood as well as myself and the rest of the Avengers.

"I'm sorry... I think it's a hoot that YOU think your a monster." Man of Iron stated Banner nervously played with his thumbs.

"Tony maybe this might not be the time." Banner stated as he watched Eva's hands ball up into a first.

"Really? That's it? You just roll over and show your belly, every time somebody snarls?" Tony snapped towards the man of iron.

"Only when I've created a murder-bot or when I clearly tell when someone's upset." Banner added his tone become angry.

"Boys settle down! You call all fight over Eva later. Take your shirts off and wrestle or be playboys later!" Tasha yelled causing a muffled laugh to escape from Eva.

"Playboys." She laughed looking towards Tasha. The group only took seconds to calm down usually even continues to argue over the tiniest things. "I have a date with a playboy." She giggled again. "Which reminds me I need to get ready, so do you Bruce for our date!" She chirped she wasn't fooling me I could tell she was attempting to push her thoughts away by faking a smile. She was a true warrior. Wonder if how Banner has gotten a date with Lady Hood, how well Stark would take this.

Sorry guys super short and kinda crappy, sorry it took so long to update :/ if you like this chapter comment and vote! Also tell me who would you think Eva should be with if anyone!!!