That Was Close

Out of no where somthing comes flying out of the woods. Then im on the ground it was like i feel off a tree hitting every branch on the way down. when i hit the ground i was dizzy then i could see. There was a pile of ash in the middle of the feild and there was only one vamp left in the woods. I knew this face. luckly it was a good one.

Scott was standing there with a flame and through it on the ashes. "I got a chance to kill the leader but i couldn't get the others sorry."

Then i heard branches bracking and leaves cracking. The noises came closer. Then a crash and a tree fell staning on top of it was mick in wolf forum.

"I'll go." Then scott wasn't there any more.

I felt a heat rush and then mike was human. "Are you alright? No forget that your not alright i see the bruse i mean its healing but i can still see it." He kept rambling on and on about how he should have waited and not lisened to me.

I really wasn't lisening to him at all i was thinking to my self. What if Scott was late what if he never came. I had to think of these things i have no choice but to go see scott and thank him for every thing.

"I'm fine just let me walk it off." I started to walk the way i thought scott had run off in.

"No your not going any where except to your house. you wont be going any where as long as the other vampires are still out there." Mike grabed my arm and pulled me in the direction of my house.

I didn't want to go home though i wouldn't feel right with out saying thank you to scott.

"Don't fight me." He stoped right in front of me.

I just noticed i was vibrateing all over my body. "Sorry i was cought up in my head. I think I can get home by my self though i don't need a guid."

"Yes you do there are still two other vamps out there that want to kill you. deal with it i'm walking you home." he jumped over a fallen over tree. We were already half way to my house.

I stoped in my tracks not letting him pull me another inch. "I'm not a useless human any more i'm a were wolf and i can fight for my self. Why do you even care what happens to me you hated having to teach me the ways of the were wolf."

"I care because i fell a connection between us. I hated having to teach you at first because i have already lost one of my soulmates." he leaned up against the closest tree.

"What you feel isn't the soulmate thing soulmates only come around once. What you feel is the need to protect your pup. It's maternal." That put a smile on both of our  faces. Although I can't help to think his smile could either it was my joke or the fact that he was releved that we weren't conected. If it was the secound reason then what was so wrong with me that he was releved he wasn't connected to me.

That night he walked me back to my house and i didn't fight him any more. I would see scott tomorrow and tell him thanks for saving my life.