Chapter 1 (PART 2)

I never thought that I would be in this kind of circumstance. I mean it's so girlie that I can't believe that I would do this. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked weird in this dress and in this place.

I had to go back out there I mean I won't be missed by anyone but my date. Kevin agreed to wait by the table as I went to the bathroom.

Prom was one place I thought would be on my not to do list and if it wasn't it was going on there now.

"Hey took you long enough. What do girls do in the bathroom any way." He was behind me. His arms wrapped around me.

From where we were staying we could only see half the dance floor but that was fine since I didn't really know any body here. Except for the vampires and Mike of course.

It has been about 3 months since Ian's death. Me and Kevin were as strong as ever since we have been together non stop. I love him and he loves me.

The floor was a magical place though. It's theme was the night to remember. There were stars hanging from the ceiling. Not like flat cardboard stars but pop out 3d stars spinning. There was more of a beach scene on the walls.

A slow song came on and Kevin grabbed my waist and pulled me to the dance floor. I gave a groan of disapproval. He spun me around so I was facing him. He put his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his shoulder.

"Hey give me this and then next time we can do what ever you want or I'll give you any thing you want." He gave me a smile. I noticed it about a month ago but when he talks it gives me a chill. He had a southern accent not really noticeable unless you really listened.

"Fine I would like our own house something beautiful and old. Oh an Victorian..." He stopped me from talking with a kiss.

"I'll give you a house and we'll talk about it later but, not now." He gave me a twirl and dipped me.

The night ended on a sweat note. The last song was Kevin and my song. It was by one direction. The song was it's gotta be you.

"I love you sweat heart." I whispered into his ear which was only possible when I was on my tip toes.

"I love you to my little pup." I laughed.

"I won't be a little pup forever you know It's been over 4 months." I looked around making sure no one was listening.

"No but, you'll always be my little pup no matter what" He kissed me no the crease of my neck.

"And you'll be my sweat heart." I kissed his jaw line.

When we left the place was dead. We went out for a little late night run. I didn't want to rip my dress so I had to take it off before I could change.

It was allot more easier to shift now than it use to be. We ran to our favourite spot. It was a cliff by the ocean. I changed back and Kevin handed me a spare set of cloths. Just a pair of sweet pants and a t shirt.

He layed down a blanket and sat down. He patted the blanket. I jumped and landed sitting next to him.

He grabbed my hand as I layed down to look up at the sky. He layed down next to me and let go of my hand. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled up to him.

We fell asleep after awhile.

We woke up to waves crashing into the rocks below us. There where birds singing in the trees. The sun was above us. Kevin was already up and moving.

"Hey sleepy head." Kevin leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Morning." I yawned. My eyes were still a little droopy with sleep.