•1•

"UH 5'2 WITH SOME ATTITUDE, ITS ALL GOOD COZ HONESTLY I THINK ITS KINDA CUTE. LAST SEEN IN THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS WATCH OUT FOR THOSE EYES COZ SHES ARMED AND DANGEROUS LIKE BOW." I sang at the top of my lungs.

"HIT YOU WITH THAT ONE SHOT. HANDS UP SHE SAID GIVE ME EVERY-"

The song got cut off by someone ringing me.

"Ughhhhhh." I moaned.

I was enjoying that little moment there to be honest.

'Unknown number'

Showed up on my phone.

.....

I'm home alone.

Why not?

Eh I'll answer it.

I slid the little button across the screen and before I could even say hello, a voice half shouted at me.

"Aaron! Where are you! I've been waiting for you forever! Hurry up dude seriously!"

They sounded familiar.

"Hello...?" The voice said.

"Oh yeah uh sorry. This isn't Aaron." I replied. Trying to figure out where I had heard this voice before.

"Haha no it's not."

"Yeah well you got the wrong number so bye." I said getting a bit angry because they ruined my moment.

"WAIT! No, you seem pretty chill, what's your name?"

I thought.

Should I tell?

Nah.

"Can't tell..." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Uhhh seriously."

"What about you? What's your name?"

I asked.

"Haha nice try. You won't tell me yours. So I'm not telling you mine."

Are you for real.

I guess it's fair.

"I have to go but I will call or text you later." They paused. "Bye babe." They laughed.

"Bye."

And I hung up.

Well that was interesting, I thought to myself and smiled.