•7•

I woke up really hot and sweaty and not being able to sleep.

I turned on my phone.

It was 8 am anyway so I might as well get up.

I walk into my bathroom and get a towel and my lotion to put on after.

I turn on the shower and while I'm waiting for it to warm up I put my songs on shuffle.

'Right where you are' comes on by jack and jack.

This song is bae

I get in the shower and soak my hair while kinda dancing to the song.

I shampoo and condition my hair then wash my body.

After I finish in there I turn off the shower and dry myself with my towel.

I grab my lotion and put it all over me.

I brush my teeth and wash my face once more.

I walk out the bathroom while looking at my phone.

Cameron: look I'm sorry Harper.....

Ok. I've been a bitch. If he says he was there he probably was. I need to apologise. Now.

Me: no Cam don't be. I've been a bitch. If you said you were there I believe you. I'm sorry. Now what did you wanna tell me?❤️

I put my phone on charge and almost instantly get a reply.

Cameron: Ok meet me somewhere less busy so I can find you. And we can talk properly and meet ok😊💘

Me: ok how about the park?

Cameron: sounds good babe. Ok meet me there at 11:00 am ok. I'll be siting Infront of that big tree with the really pretty blossom on it ok? I'll be wearing a black jumper And jeans and sunglasses ok?❤️

Me: ok cam😊 I'll see you then❤️

Woah ok. I'm finally meeting him.

For real this time.

Ok well I don't want to try too hard coz I'm lazy and it's just the park.

I decide to wear black ripped high waisted shorts and a tie dye white to pink crop top(white at the top pink at the bottom) and my bomber jacket since it's a little chilly.

I throw my hair so it's half up and half down and I put on a few rings.

There.

Can't be asked for makeup.

Ok well it's 10:45 and it takes about 10 minutes to walk to the park so I'll leave now.

I grab an apple and head out the house making sure to lock the door.

I start walking and get kinda excited.

Like Oh my gosh.

I'm meeting my i don't even know what to call Him... Internet friend...friend I don't know lmao.

I finally get to the park and as I'm walking closer to the tree I see...

Oh my gosh.

ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!!!!

ITS