Oikawa Tooru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soulmate au where the first words
your soulmate will say to you are
written on your wrist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey? Did you pack everything?" Your mother asks you, shouting in the process. "Yes! I'm going now!" You announce as you exit your own house and walk to your school. It is saturday but since you are one of the managers of Karasuno's boys' team, you have club activities.

Today isn't just a regular club activity though. Today, your team will play against Aoba Johsai. A very strong team, as you heard. Fortunately for you, the practice match is held in Karasuno's gym therefore you didn't have to wake up earlier to drive to Aoba Johsai's gym.

After a short walk, you arrive at your school's gym where your team is already warming up. As you head to a bench to put your stuff away, you greet the boys casually.

The boys are quite fond of you and are happy to have you as their new manager even though you might blurt out some harsh words since they know you don't mean them. You have the habit of saying harsh things when you want to say something nice but you are slowly getting rid of that habit.

You remember when you joined the club, Nishinoya and Tanaka immediately talked to you and were sad when you didn't say the same words as the ones written on their wrists. Unlike others, you don't care as much about your soulmate. But if you do happen to meet your soulmate, you hope it's not a playboy since you can't handle those types of boys.

"Are you by any chance their manager?", you read on your wrist before covering it with your bracelet again. Those words aren't exactly romantic ones, not like you care about that. It's just the fact that many people have romantic and cute things written on their wrists, not like you are envious or anything.

You put on your jacket with the word 'manager' in the front on it and wait for the other team to arrive.

Finally, after waiting for five minutes, Aoba Johsai arrives, causing everyone to gather around the entrance and greet them. "Tobio-chan!" You hear the captain of Aoba Johsai exclaim as they approach Kageyama.

Even though you hated eachother in the beginning, Kageyama and you have become good friends. That's why you can see how uncomfortable he's feeling with the captain.

You heard a lot from him about the captain, Oikawa Tooru. He has a lot of fangirls and does talk to them a lot which makes him, in your opinion, a playboy.

Since you have been asked to make something for the team members as a thank you gift, you made one for each of them and are about to hand them out.

You start to hand them out with a forced smile, earning a 'thank you' from everyone of them. Last (and probably least) you give one to the captain who smiles at you. "Are you by any chance their manager?" He asks you with an obvious fake smile

Your forced smile fades and turns into a glare. Can he not read? Your jacket obviously says 'manager' right there where he could easily read it. "Are you by any chance an idiot?" You ask him back while scoffing, earning a few laughs and chuckles from his teammates.

As you're about to walk off, Oikawa grabs you by your wrist, stopping you in the process. "What?" You hiss at him, pissed off. "You're my soulmate!" He exclaims happily. "Hah?! If that's the case, then you'd have a lot of soulmates since, I take it, a lot of people call you an idiot." You snap at him fiercly.

Oikawa takes your wrist and looks at it. "Look, that's what I just said on your wrist." He points out. "So?" You question, obviously not wanting to talk to him anymore. "That means you're my soulmate!"

"My condolences." One of his teammates who just approached you two says to you. "Thanks." You thank him. "Don't be so meeeeaaaan." Oikawa whines like a child while hugging you.

"At least tell me your name." He pleads you with puppy eyes. You look at him and have to admit to yourself that those puppy eyes are not ignorable. "(L/N) (Y/N)." You mumble while looking away from him with a super tiny blush.

"(Y/N)-chan! Let's have a great life together from now on!" Oikawa exclaims happily as he lets you go from the hug. "Who said I want to spend my life with you?" You ask him while hitting his shoulder. "Trashykawa got dumped." The same teammate who said 'my condolences' says with a smirk. "Iwa-chan you're so mean. Both of you are so mean." Oikawa whines again.

"Iwaizumi Hajime. Nice to meet you, (Y/N)-san." Iwaizumi intorduces himself. "Nice to meet you too. I think we'll get along pretty well." You say with a smirk. "Surprisingly, I think so too." He says, walking off with you.

"Why did (Y/N)-chan suddenly turn into Iwaizumi's soulmate?" Oikawa asks, still whining. "Stop right there, (Y/N)-chan. Come back and love me!" Oikawa chases after you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, starting off with a shitty one-shot XD I don't hope it's shitty but I have the feeling it's shitty xD