Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V

Today was the best day of my life. Well because i'm a nerd at school everyone expects me to be lonely.

Well not anymore today I met the bravest girl in the hall. Her name is Bella. She's that cool girl that everyone is scared of but worships. So I was out in the hall before class and a group of girls were teasing me about my glasses calling me"four eyes" then Bella came out and said"Hey, don't you have anything better to do than tease people just to make yourself feel better." the girl then responded "Stay out of this Bella"bella then said"You wouldn't want me to tell the whole school you had..."Bella was cut of by the girl that said "I'm sorry Emma, Bella was right, I doubt myself so much I tease others to make myself feel good. It'll never happen again, I promise."
After class was over I told Bella thanks for sticking up for me, she responded with a your welcome,then she said "I did it because no one deserves to ever be teased for anything, and plus you seem like a nice person, would you like to be friends?"
I shouted in delight for finally having a friend at this prep school"YES!!"
From then on Bella and I were best Friends, I was no longer shy nor quiet,but most important of all I wasn't lonely anymore.

Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes in this chapter hope you enjoyed reading this.Please review and message me!!!!!xD CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON!!!