Chapter 2:Acting strange

Emma's P.O.V

Bella's acting really strange, maybe she's having family problems,or a relative or pet died. Who knows? she just won't speak at all today.
"Hey Bella," she just looked at me as if I was a complete stranger"Want to have a sleepover tonight?"
In my mind I was hoping she would at least respond.
Bella looked at me in disgust and said"If i'm not talking to you,WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT A SLEEPOVER WITH YOU!!"
A tear rolled down my cheek as she screamed that at me, I have never seen her so mad so angry, It was like that angry look you get from a toddler when you wont buy them a toy, so it was kind of freaking me out.
I started to get out of her car and walk towards my house when all of a sudden I hear Bella say"A sleepover sounds great,wait here and i'll go and get my things"
I squealed in delight the neighbor's opened there window and all told me "shut up four eyes"
I raised my hand and was about to flip them all off when my dad came out side. I pretended to be scratching myself and luckily he believed it.
"why are you out here hun" my dad said wearing his overalls,"Waiting for Bella,dad I told you not to wear those when your outside because the neighbors laugh at us when you wear those."
"I'm sorry hun"my dad said as he ran back inside. Bella finally arrived with her things and she came inside and set them down."so were are we gonna be sleeping"bella exclaimed,i replied and told her we would be sleeping in my room. Bella sat on my bed and I did the same. I scooted closer to her and leaned towards her reaching behind her. Before I had even realized it it looked as if I was going to kiss her.EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING"Bella screamed."I knew it,I knew it all along I knew your were the L word." bella said.
"What,No i'm not i was just reaching for my book of things we were going to do, I had all my ideas stored and written down in that book." i wasn't making such a big deal out of this because I knew she easily thought things that were NOT true.
Bella looked at me and told me to sit and said"I'm sorry I just thought.....nevermind" bella was quiet for about 20 seconds then said "I need to tell you something in the morning."
I agreed and we did all our activities and went to bed.

Updating chapter 3 today as well not sure if there is any grammar mistakes but please let me know if there is, review,view and comment on what you think of chapter 2!!!xD