The birth of caroline hale

Edward-I hurriedly cut open Bella's stomach and pulled out the baby ignoring my wife's screams as it will make me break down the baby renesmee was beautiful! My wife stopped screaming "she's so beautiful give her to me Edward." She said weakly carefully I handed her renesmee suddenly I heard a soft whimper inside Bella I pulled out another baby and showed Bella the baby fit perfectly in my hands Bella glared at the beautiful baby "I do not want it! Give it to Rosalie!" She demanded pain clutched my heart like a blanket but if Bella doesn't want it there's nothing I can do rose came in "Edward their two?" She said confused I nodded and handed her the baby "Bella doesn't want that one you can have her!" I said and she walked out beaming just then renesmee but Bella and I handed renesmee to Alice but I couldn't help but feel as I tried saving my wife the way my heart was a little pained and it felt like something was missing...

Rosalie-I walked out of Carlisle office with the beautiful baby in my arms she was perfect! And she was now mine! I walked to me and Emmett's room and into are bathroom I put a little warm water in the tube glad I bought the baby shampoo and body wash I washed everything of my princess and caressed her cheek lovingly she opened her eyes for the first time and a soft gasp left my lips she was beautiful! Her skin was a tan pale color and she had small blonde hairs her eyes were memorizing though they were a dark ocean blue with royal blue specks in them she looked at me and grabbed my finger warmth and love filled me it wrapped around me like a blanket grinning I wrapped the baby in a towel and put a diaper on her then wrapped her in a pink blanket she laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes I walked downstairs were the whole family was everyone gasped as renesmee was already here and looked at the baby in my arms but Edward just kept his eyes on renesmee I grinned Emmett came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist "Rosalie who is this?" He asked lovingly caressing the baby's cheek I grinned "Emmett this is our new daughter I haven't named her I wanted to do that together isn't she enchanting!" I breathed my eyes glued to the sleeping baby venom filled his eyes "a baby she's are's how?" He asked I smiled a little sadly "Edward said Bella doesn't want her so she gave her to me!" I said Esme beamed with Carlisle as Alice smiled and Jasper he was to busy starring at her he looked at me "Rose can I hold her please?" He asked I smiled and carefully placed her in his arms "support the head jazz!" I said as everyone watched she opened her eyes and he gasped as did Alice amazed by her unique blue eyes she grinned a baby grin at Jazz and wrapped her hand around his finger and kissed it he grinned and kissed her cheek she shrieked in happiness I giggled as Esme and Carlisle starred at them in a loving look I smiled and sat on the other side of Edward next to Jasper "she's beautiful isn't she? But where do her eyes come from? Edward." I asked turning to him he looked in her eyes for a second before looking back at renesmee "there my mothers" he said I nodded and I saw the baby was starring at renesmee she cooed making grabbing motions towards little renesmee I looked at Edward "my baby girl wants renesmee Edward is it alright?" I asked he nodded I lifted my princess out of Jaspers arms and walked towards renesmee who was looking at my princess I bent down and held my princess in front of Renesmee Caroline touched renesmee cheek and cooed renesmee grinned and squalled touching my princess teach again they started baby talk Emmett sat next to me "Caroline." He said I looked over to Emmett "what did you say?" I said he smiled "her first name can be Caroline I means joy and song of happiness..." He said I grinned "it's perfect! And her middle name will be Elizabeth!" I said he grinned "it's perfect! Caroline Elizabeth hale!" I grinned I didn't relies that the whole family has left I giggled and leaned on Emmett as we watched are little girl fall asleep I vow to protect you with all my life Caroline Elizabeth hale!