Dream

Two Days After School Field Trip:

"38.2 Celsius...*sniff*"

Yugi Mutou was just checking his temperature and found out that the reason why he feels dizzy and warm is because he has a fever.

"Looks like I caught a cold..."

'Probably because of the fatigue and the stress during the trip...."

ACHOO!

He got out of bed to report this to his mother. He found his mother at the door as she was about to leave for work.

"Oh, Yugi."

"Hi, mom. *sniff*"

"My dear, do you have a fever?"

Yugi nodded as he uses his long sleeve to cover his nose. His cheek contrasted as a cute and lightish red blush. His amethyst eyes stare within his mother eyes before she said, "I'm sorry, but mom has an important meeting, today. So I can't take the day off."

Yugi's eyes became a void of sadness before he quickly devoid it into emptiness emotion. Having got used to the treatment all the time in his life as a young child.

"Dad is also away on his business trip. So you are going to have to stay home alone for the day. I've already asked for the neighbor's help about your lunch. Can you get to the hospital by yourself?"

"Yeah...I'll be fine."

His mom simply nodded before heading out and closing the door. Not noticing her son waving her away and said, "Take care.....mom."

He is alone once more.

_______________________________
At School:

"Eh? Yugi's taking the day off?"

"Yep, he just contacted the school. Looks like he have a cold."

Yami stopped when his Sensei called him over to report Yugi's absent.

"Both his parents seem very busy with work. So you probably should go check on him later."

ROGER!

"I got it, Ouji! I'll go see him right now!"

"Eh?"

Yami repacks everything into his bag before running to the door and into the hallway. The crowd moved out of the way for Yami to past. Just when Sensei shouted, "Hey, Yami! The first class hasn't even started yet! Don't just skip school so bluntly like that!"

It was already too late.

Yami Sennen has already left the building.

_______________________________
Returning Home:

Sniffles~

Yugi was walking back to his family's apartment. Wearing an oversize jacket over his PJ's, a facemask, and glasses to keep anyone from recognizing him.

'I look like those delinquent guys who skip school....This is embarrassing!'

People around him moved out of the way. Staring at him like he's some kind of ghost.

'Well, I least I got the medicine from the clinic. But the fever's making me feel somewhat lightheaded.'

Causing him to stumble a bit as he tries to remember where the apartment is.

_______________________________
Sometime Later:

"Phew~ Made it back...."