FIANCE!?

"Honey."

"Hm?"

Yugi's mother was just texting an email to one of her clients before her husband came to meet her.

"You came home pretty late today. Aren't you worried about Yugi?"

"It's alright. He's stronger than he looks. And he understands how busy my work is. Unlike you."

Yugi's father narrowed his eyes at the tone that his wife had given him before both of them entered the elevator together. Once the door open, the couple made their way to their apartment.

"Yugi, we're back!"

Yugi's father made sure to close the door tight, while the mother took off her shoes and made her way towards Yugi's bedroom.

"Yugi? Is he still asleep?"

Yugi's mother took hold of the handle and turn it.

"Yugi?"

Yugi's mother opened the door open and let herself in. However, she was then shocked and horrified at what she saw in front of her.

Two teenage boys are laying in the same bed, wrapped around in Yugi's blanket, while the other wrapped his arms around Yugi in a protective form.

"Gah!"

"Now, what is going on here-Oh my god what the-!?"

The parent's stood there like statues before Yami began to wake up from the sudden noise. Blinking, he finally took noticed of two young adults that are inside Yugi's bedroom. Then realized who they are.

"Oh! You guys must be Yugi's parents. Please to meet you."

Yami smiled before bowing.

The parents stare before the father said, "What the heck...It's all your fault. Only caring about work and not keeping an eye on Yugi."

"What? You're blaming this on me?! Who's thought that he actually brought a guy home when we were away. For one thing, they might just be friends."

"Yeah right! Aren't you out busy with work most of the year as well?

"I can't help with that! I'm a business woman so I can't always be at home."

"Ummm....We didn't do anything that-" Yami was trying to say something, but got cut off by Yugi's father.

"A mother's first priority should be taking care of the child!"

"Your assumption about women and wives are outdated!"

Yami couldn't believe what he is hearing right now. All this time. Yugi's parents have been leaving Yugi alone for this long? This is starting to make Yami feel really pissed off.

"ENOUGH ALREADY! BOTH OF YOU, OUT!"

THROWING THEM OUT

"How can you just leave your sick son over there and keep on arguing?! If you have time to bicker, then care for Yugi a bit more!"

Yami glared at the parents angrily.

'For Ra sakes! These two act like children!'

_______________________________

"Uh..Huh?"

Yugi slowly rises up from his bed and touched his forehead. Feeling a lot better than before

'The fever's gone now.'

Unfortunately, he had no memory of what had happened all day.

"Was that a dream....?"