Chapter 7 ✱

Chapter 7 ✱

Chris ✱

"And my mother...don't even get me started on my mother. She's just a huge mess and always finds a way to get in my business because she doesn't have any of her own." Kelly said throwing back another shot.

It's clear to see that she's drunk. I told her to not take that many shots but she didn't want to listen.

"Kelly, maybe you should slow down." I said to her grabbing her hand.

She waved me off.

"Don't worry, I can hold my liquor." She told me making me shake my head.

Clearly she can't because of the way she's acting right now.

"Do you wanna dance? I wanna dance." She said sliding out of the booth.

"I think that maybe I should take you home." I said to her as I watched her wobble.

I got up and practically had to catch her as she came over to me.

"Why are we leaving so early? The party just started." Kelly stated pumping her hand into the air as I held onto her waist.

"Alright, we're definitely leaving now." I said to her.

"I'm not going anywhere mister." She said hitting me on the chest.

I groaned.

"Kelly, I'm responsible for you so just come on." I said grabbing her hand.

"No." She said like a little kid.

"Yes." I said not even bothering to let her walk. Instead I just picked her up off her feet.

"Woooooooo, I haven't been picked up like this since my wedding night." She stated leaning in close to me.

Almost close enough to kiss me.

I pulled my head back.

I then turned around and started walking out of the nightclub. After getting through all these people I finally made it to the front door.

"Wild night huh?" Ted asked with a grin on his face.

I nodded my head. "Someone decided to get wasted."

"Oh shut up." Kelly groaned as she closed her eyes.

Ted chuckled before opening the door for me.

"Thanks for everything Ted." I said to him before walking out the door.

I walked outside heading towards my car with Kelly nearly asleep in my arms.

I held onto her tightly as I dig in my pocket to find my car keys. After finding my keys I unlocked the car and opened the door. I lightly put Kelly into the passenger seat before getting into the driver's seat.

"Why." I heard Kelly mumbled lowly as she moved a little.

I just shook my head before starting up my car and pulling off.

This is not how I expected our night to go at all.

***

"Kelly let go of my shirt." I told her as she kept on pulling on my shirt.

I had just gotten her in the house, cleaned her up, and put her in bed. Now she doesn't want me to leave.

"Don't leave me." She mumbled lowly.

A few tears came out of her eyes.

I gave her a confused look.

"Why are you crying?" I questioned her.

"I miss Frank..." She cried.

I sighed before laying down beside her and wrapping my arms around her.

She needs a shoulder to cry on so I'll be here for her.

I rubbed the side of her head gently as she laid her head on my chest.

"Everything's gonna be alright." I whispered to her.

***

I must've fell asleep because when I woke up Kelly was not in the bed.

I could smell the food from the kitchen so I guess she's cooking.

I got up and went to her kitchen.

I watched as she danced to some Brandy as I stood in the doorway.

"Good Morning." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

She turned around and then turned down the music.

Good morning, how did you sleep?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine, I guess." I replied back to her.

"Are you okay?" I questioned her.

"Yes, I am. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked me with a confused look on her face.

"Um no reason." I replied back to her.

"I made breakfast. Do you want some?" She questioned me.

"Yeah sure." I said not wanting to leave her.

Clearly she's still hurting and she doesn't need to be alone if she's hurting.

"You mind if I go get cleaned up first?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, um everything's in my bathroom down here so go ahead." She told me making me nod my head.

Once I found the bathroom I cleaned myself up. I didn't have to do much because I already look good as usual. After making sure I was all good I went back into the kitchen and sat down on a bar stool by her island.

"Um so do you want to talk about what happened last night?" I asked her making her look over at me.

I looked down embarrassed.

"No, that was so embarrassing. I'm sorry I put you through that." She asked me.

"Nah, it's okay. You must've been holding that all in." She told me.

"Yeah with my mom trying to set me up with someone and Miya bugging me I didn't really have no one to talk to." She said honestly as she made our plates.

"I bet, they're a trip." I said making her laugh.

"You got that right. If they heard that I let you sleep over here with me then they would freak." She told me.

"Why was Miya acting like that yesterday?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." I could tell she was lying but I just shrugged it off.

She sat a plate down in front of me.

"Eat up."

___________________________

What do you guys think?🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional😎💞