April 15th age 19

"Happy Birthday, Bailee!" Zoe Snow says to her girlfriend. A proper lesbian, a proper any gender or sexuality partner actually, celebrates their significant other's birthday right on time. 

Strangely, I'm asexual panromantic, so I should have a bigger chance, a bigger pool to choose from, but I haven't found anyone. 

Bailee is the other Gamemaker along with Demi and I.  

I like her. She's cool. 

Zoe Snow, the sweet, proper lesbian she is, brought the white chocolate cake to the Gamemaker's table while we were working. It is close to the end of the second Game ever.  

The remaining Tributes are Judas, male from District 5, 17 years old, Annex, male from District 7, age 16, Cliff, male from District 3, age 14, Cliff's apparent girlfriend Xeropaga, also from 3, 15 years old, and two Careers, Artemis, the female from District 2, 13 years old, and Lupus, the male from District 1, 16 years old. 

I'm secretly rooting for Xeropaga, Lupus, and Judas. They seem the most adept and deserving. 

The Arena is a desert, strewn with rivers, hills, and valleys. Judas is currently crouching, hidden in a shrub, at the top of the hill. Artemis and Lupus are coming around the bend of the hill down on sea level, chasing Xeropaga. Cliff is waiting, for his girlfriend, with his ally Annex by the collection of boulders by a river. 

Xeropaga got a burst of speed. Artemis, almost obviously, is shooting arrows after Xeropaga, running far faster than Lupus, who is weighed down by his bags of rope, food, and weapons. 

Artemis is very accurate with her aim. I'd root for her if it weren't for the fact that she is just not likable. She's frankly not that charming, and her "catchphrase" is "Let's go get 'em!" in a falsely campy, perky voice. 

An arrow lodges in Artemis' arm. Judas stands up, boldly defacing the shrub, and holds his bow up high. Artemis was oblivious of his skill, but I wasn't. She now sees he is a rival, and when Lupus drops his bags to help the screaming Artemis, Xeropaga throws a homemade grenade at the two Careers. 

My eyes widen in shock as Artemis' arm gets blown off, already weakened by the arrow lodged in the socket of her shoulder. Lupus endures the loud noise and an intense face burn. Artemis begins to bleed out and Lupus stumbles around, clearing the blood from eyes, trying to pop his ears.   

I did not know Xeropaga had that trick up her sleeve. Judas realizes he's knocked out one of their biggest opponents and weakened the other, and now they're no longer united against the Careers. Xeropaga raises a grenade and - 

Judas runs backwards and fall off the back of the hill. He escapes the grenade but I see him crumple and bat at his face as he falls. With a final collapse, Judas hits the ground and I realize, he's going to play dead. 

He figured out that the best way to play dead was to fall when Artemis was bleeding out. When she died, Xeropaga would hear the cannon and assume she heard two at once. 

Very clever, Judas, very clever. 

Xeropaga continues walking towards Cliff and Annex's camp.