Part 1. blue umbrella black raincoat

Brown eyes, boy-cut hair, peach lip-gloss and tiny diamond earrings on her fair skin, stood a lady, 27, near the 6 story company with glass facade, iHNS private limited. She was wearing a beige colored shirt, tight, tucked in her black pant with a cigarette in her right hand and a watch on her left. Standing alone on the footpath she smoked it fearlessly. Figure maintained but slightly thin because of too much smoking with a good height of 5'6". She smoked holding a blue umbrella under her left arm.

Gray eyes, clean shaved face, small framed spectacle on an oval brownish white face, a man, 29, riding a pulser 180 motorcycle wearing a black raincoat and a bag. Climate was cloudy but rain didn't start yet. He slowed down his motorcycle as he reached the company, iHNS private limited. Parked it in front of the girl smoking cigarette, holding the blue umbrella. He removed his raincoat and kept it on top of the petrol tank and started walking away.

Suddenly it started to rain and the girl smoking cigarette unfolded her blue umbrella. Her cigarette was almost finished, so she threw it away on the road. But the moment she threw it, it fell on the left leg of the man running back to his bike.
"I'm really sorry" she said chewing her teeth but he didn't utter a word and kept walking towards his bike.
"Sir, I'm really sorry for that, it happened by mistake"
She apologized  again and he ignored her as he walked by his bike, took his raincoat and flicked it on her face splashing it's water at her. Closing her eyes she faced away pouting her lips but half of her face and shirt already got wet.

Wearing his raincoat he walked away. She kept staring him angrily increasing her breath until he left her sight. Then gradually even she started walking burning her ego mumbling
"Son of a bitch"
Getting inside her office she talked to her assistant and went to her cabin. Manager Deborah D'mello written on her desk where she sat, picking up the phone she said
"Ok, send them in"
And in few minutes
"May I come in" said the guy pushing the door. But the moment he got in, they both got shocked because he was the guy who splashed water at her earlier and now he is been interviewed by her to work in a company where she is the manager.
"Of course, come in" she said sarcastically and smiled
He looked at her suspiciously closing the door as he got in.
"Keep that raincoat away from me....near the door" she overreacted.
He pulled his feeling of aggression together and slipped it away blowing a deep breathe. He walked towards her and sat on the seat in front of her.
"You don't know the manners of interview, do you?" she said. Biting his lips he stood up from the chair.
"Good-afternoon ma'am"
"Good...afternoon, have a seat" she said and he sat.
"Introduce yourself" she said leaning backwards to her chair putting her eyes on him with a plastic smile. Nodding his head, in a polite way he started.
"Myself Richard Buthello, my age is 29. Recently I was working at Techno Industries but because of some reasons I had to resign..."
"Resigned or fired?" she interrupted. Then after a small pause of stares he replied.
"Resigned..." he said in a threatening pitch.
"Ok....continue" she said while he just bowed his head scratching his chin.
"What happened? Are you nervous and is this your first interview in...29 years?" she said
"Eh....I would like to start over"
"That's unprofessional, if something happens while working then you can't just start over. You need to learn to handle the situation and improve it on the go...which I don't think you are capable of doing as a Team leader that you came here to work as"
Hearing that Richard stopped the conversation, silently taking his files he stood up and walked near the door. As he was exiting the room she said
"Hey...black...black raincoat, take that with you"
He took his raincoat and left. The moment he left, she chuckled and smiled raising her left eyebrows.

Later at 4, Deborah left the office driving her car, Honda City, to home. On the way she was stopped by two traffic policeman who asked her licence. After searching her entire car for 10 minutes, she couldn't find her purse where she keeps the licence. The policeman fined her 250 bucks which she was unable to pay because all her money was in the purse that was lost. And this policeman didn't even fell pray for her looks as they were both old rude people taking their job seriously which made it even worse for her to get out of the situation.

Driving his pulser on the street, even Richard got stopped by a traffic police. When he turned around he saw Deborah standing with the policeman in tension holding a blue umbrella. She too looked at him with ominous look. The police checked his license and let him go. When he was about to start his bike Deborah said
"Hey....hi..." and she smiled but he just stared her with no emotions on his face.
"I need your help...buddy" she said raising her left eyebrows.
"Buddy!" He exclaimed and then giggled as he said
"Do I even know you?"
"Richard please, this is not a great time for your jokes..." as she was speaking he interrupted
"How do you know my name" he said and she glared him. Then he continued
"Oh you must have seen it on my licence when it was with them" he said pointing at the policemen. Hearing this she got shook and stayed that way for a few seconds, then as she started speaking both policeman were looking at Richard.
"Listen, don't play right now. If you help me now then I would definitely help you with the stuff at your office which you are having difficulty to ge..."
As she was speaking, again Richard interrupted making an irritated face.
" Hey blue...blue umbrella, don't wink at me. Please don't. I'm not that kind of guy" he said and both policemen shifted their sight quickly to Deborah scaring her off. While they were staring her gossiping with each other, Richard started his bike and before leaving the place he just glanced her, winking at her, he left. While she stood there embarrassed.

He reached home, removed his raincoat and bag and sat on the couch.
"Hey, how was the interview?" His younger brother, 21, asked
"The interviewer was a bitch" he replied
"Got it" his brother said nodding.
Few days later, Richard received a letter. He got stunned and confused, waving his hair roughly reading the letter that said
"Dear Richard, you are appointed as a Team leader for the voice processing department at iHNS private limited...."

______________________________________

To read complete story by my Novel here

Global store : https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Umbrella-Black-Raincoat-Part/dp/9388573099?ref_=mw_olp_product_details

India: http://www.becomeshakespeare.com/product/blue-umbrella-black-raincoat-part-one/

Thank you