Chapter 1- Renolda's Life.

(First few chapters will be on how each of their lives, came to be after The Bite, and now.)

Renaldo's P.O.V

Here I am. The terrifying Foxy masked bully. Sitting here, alone in my own dark lonely abandoned broken, house. Yup. I'm pathetic, right? Well. What do you expect. It's been 6 years now. Ever since that treacherous day. The day I caused 'The Bite'.

The day. My brother died. Ethan. If only I could turn back time, and be the best big brother ever to him. I would do it, even if I got killer. It would all be for him. Yes. I know. It's all my fault. I'm the monster. I'm the one who caused all this. Hate me. I don't blame you. I'm just a mistake. But...this is today. I'm about 15. And I'm alone.

My dad and mom had died 7 years ago, in a car crash. My mom was distracted with Ethan crying, because he was only 2 at the time. And my dad couldn't concentrate. That's all the two cared about. Ethan. They both favored him over me. And what did I get? Yelled at, smacked, scolded, and thrown like trash. When all of a sudden, the whole car crash into a tree. The car caught on fire, and me and Ethan were the only ones to escape. I tried my best to get my parents out, but I was too late. They were gone.

I was only 6 at the time. I blamed Ethan. My hatred grew more and more, on him. I felt that it was his fault they died. They never wanted me, only him. And..that made me jealous, confused, hurt, and sad. I guess that's why I hated him. But now...I see. That it was always my fault for existing. If only I never existed....my parents and Ethan, would be able to live and be happy. But they are all gone.. Because of me. I'm not as heartless as I seem. Sure, I am insensitive. But...my heart aches and all I want back are my friends. Michael, Nicholas, Sophia, and..Beckerson. Beck.

Just thinking of that name, made my heart ache in pain. Beck was my boyfriend. Even though, well..Beck never had a gender. And it was unconfirmed if they were, even such a thing that existed. Which I highly disagree with. Of course. Beck is is my ex-boyfriend. We used to date when we were 9. Well. At least when I was 9. You see..well, Nick and Mike were 8, 1 year younger than me. Beck was actually 7. That didn't matter to us. We loved each other so much. We were impossible to separate.

Beck was the soft weak type. The type who just stayed quiet, and was actually a victim of being bullied. But..when we were bullying Ethan, one day Beck actually joined. That was new. From what I heard, they were parent less since 4. And, that they had just gotten separated from their little brother. Of course I comforted them, they were going through a lot.

So were Mike and Nick, but they weren't quite aware of Beck's issues, until as few days after it happened. I think the only one who was aware of my past was Beck. Mike and Nick...didn't seem to care about me. We were only neutral but still. After 'The Bite', all of us including Sophia, a close friend of ours visited Ethan in the hospital. Mike, Nick, and Sophia didn't forgive me. Beck was unsure.

When he/she told me that, you could only imagine how furious, enraged, and betrayed I felt. I started yelling and screaming at Beck, calling him/her horrible, cruel names filled with nothing but curses. I scared him/her, along with everyone else. They tried to comfort me, but then I snapped. I did another horrible thing. I wasn't myself, or aware of what I was doing. I picked up a knife, and stabbed out both of Beck's eyes.

I can still hear his/her cries, and the others horrified screams. I left the hospital after that, I didn't want to see my horrible sinful work. I did to my own boyfriend. Not only that but I broke up, with him/her. I never did see what happened to the others. All I know was Ethan died. Right when I took a foot out of the hospital. Dead. My fault. I hurt everyone I loved and cared about. Lost everyone. And everything.

So now as punishment, I stay in my old abandoned lonely dark house. Waiting for death to take me away. I've also become very depressed and, a bit suidical and violent. After realizing what I did to Beck and everyone else, I realized that I'm too dangerous. I might hurt someone. I don't want to hurt or harm, anymore people. My appearance is...different.

Right now, here I sit on an old worn out used-to be cozy, fireplace chair with a grey hoodie, blue jeans, red converses, and a ear piercing on my right ear. Oh yeah. Did I not mention, that I've become a human hybrid mix of my favorite character, Foxy The Pirate Fox? Oh yes. I have red fox ears, red flurry fox paws, and a fluffy long slick red fox tail. Funny huh? I remember one time, I heard news Fredbear shut down and another pizzeria opened up. That was the first time I went out in years. I was 13 at that time. I wasn't quite aware at the time on how violent, twitchy, glitchy, and dangerous I was.

So I was curious, and my curiosity got the best of me. So, I went out to go to the new pizzeria opening to see it myself. I had my grey hood on ton hide my ears, guess it hasn't work. My hood must've fell off, because then a little girl gasped when she saw me. She started calling me Foxy, I tried to tell her I wasn't but she wouldn't stop. She said horrible cruel words to me, like "stupid fox, ugly fuck, freak, and nobody likes you."

I have a VERY short temper, so you could only imagine how I felt. Then include my violent, dangerous, twitchy, and glitchy habits. So..I got so annoyed. I don't know what caused me to act. But. I bit her. I bit the girl's frontal lobe off. Everyone screamed in fear, running as fast as they could. The poor little girl...I killed her. After when I realized what I did, I ran home and never came out again. I learned from that day, of how monstrous and horrible and murderous, I am capable of.

I'm never taking another chance. I scanned the old creaky moldy living room, with my bright golden ringed eyes. Nothing. Just the same old broken dark, living room. I slowly got up from my chair, and walked with my big red paws. Stepping softly, and gently as the dark black wood creaky floor, squeaked with each step I take. I walked into the bathroom slowly, and looked in the mirror. There I saw my reflection. A tall male with dark chocolate brown hair, and golden ringed eyes.

Seeing what I've become. This monster. I screamed out, and all a sudden caused my furry fox paw wrist to hit the mirror. Causing me to smash into it, the mirror shattering into millions of small crystal clear pieces. I felt the warm blood from my hand/paw, roll on the floor, as I clench it tight with other glassy pieces. I looked up when I heard a loud POP! and saw a huge shard of the mirror left standing popped off, flinging itself straight for me. Before I could say, or do anything.

The huge long piece hit me square, straight in both of my eyes. I flinched and screamed a bit in pain, as it hit my eyes. I could feel it poke and stab me in the eyes. I felt blood leak from my eyes, and slowly opened them to see my reflection. But there was none. All the glass was on the floor. I slowly twisted the knob to the sink, as water turned on. My eyes widened as in the reflected water. I saw my left eye covered in blood. But the horrifying part was. That it was no longer golden. My complete eye was black with a red bright glowing pupil.

I sat there almost paralyzed, too horrified to what I did to myself. I looked at the big chunk of glass that hit me, laying in the floor. A bit of my surprisingly warm dark red blood, dripping slowly from the tip. I picked it up slowly and winced, regretting I did. It was much more sharp and edgy than it looked. I slowly sat it back down. As I opened the cupboard, and saw gauze. I slowly reached out with my paw and grabbed the gauze.

I took a small piece of it and wrapped it on my left eye. I looked through another cupboard, only to find a black silhouette eyepatch. I picked it up slowly, to examine it. My claws ran across the little pirate logo, on the eyepatch. I traced with with my claws, as I made out two bones crossed together with a fox skull in the middle. I knew immediately it was Foxy's eyepatch. Memories flashed back to when I was so little, doing cosplay as him for Ethan. I even had a thick pirate accent. Even though he was favored I still had my love for him at that time. I could hear Ethan's soft giggles as he cheered with joy. I hung my head slowly as a single tear dropped, from my I bandages eye. I slowly picked up the eyepatch and put it on my left eye, covering and securing the bandage resting on my eye. I noticed my right paw was bleeding and...paralyzed. I opened another cupboard and pulled out a hook. I slowly carefully, slipped on the hook on my right paw. I looked in the mirror. I looked like Foxy. "Can you still here me, Eth..?" Tears trickled down my half blood covered scratched face. "I'm sorry..do you forgive me..? Look. I'm Foxy. I'm a pirate...just like you said. We...can play pirate...if you want Eth." I said smiling at the last part tears still running down my cheek. A glow immigrated from my side, as I soon saw a ghostly pale clear, misty version of my brother. Ethan. The boy smiled and said. "I forgive you. Let's play pirates."

(What do you guys think so far? Sorry if this sucked. Anyways yeah. So should I continue....?)

Word Count: 1807