Save My Soul - 1

Two thing's Savior didn't play about was his time or money and right now he felt like both was being played with at the moment.

          Leaning deeper into his cream leather seat as he rubbed his chin, his light honey colored eyes scanned the inside of the fast food restaurant, through the small drive thru window.

              Watching as they employees kept joking around with each other, not caring that there was a long ass line of cars behind him also waiting to get their food. 

            He was pissed because he already had his food, and had gotten all the way home to see they got his entire order wrong. Instead of relaxing after being out most of all night with Beat to make sure their shit was in order, he had to go back in the streets .

             Savior watched as the fast food worker finally made her way back towards the window with a new bag of food, sliding the glass door window open.

             She slightly leaned out the window, smiling hard as fuck, holding the brown McDonald's paper bag out to him. "I'm so sorry about that, Sir. Everything should be right now."

              Savior nodded, grabbing a hold of the bag, before placing it on his lap and looking through it and taking out his burger. This time around he was going to make sure everything was right as he unwrapped it to make sure there was no cheese on it.

             Hearing the fast food worker suck her teeth, snapped his attention back over towards her. Looking her over, he saw that her McDonald's uniform shirt was a size too small on her body, her light brown skin was covered in acne scars, and the leave out on her top of her head was dry and nappy and didn't blend with her long weave that looked shiny and bouncy.

              "Next time instead of doing all that fucking talking, pay attention and do the fucking job right you're getting paid for." Savior told her, before rolling up his window and pulling off. 

              No longer in the mood to eat he grabbed the bag of food off his lap and threw it in the empty passenger side seat. He honestly felt they took too long remaking his food and was slightly paranoid that they might've did something to it.

              He saw enough videos online of how fast food worker's get down, especially the one when the girl rubbed the burger bun on the floor before serving it to a customer.

             Cruising down the night streets in his all black maybach with the windows slightly rolled down letting the night breeze caress his face, he drove as Jungle by A  Boogie Wit The Hoodie blasted from his car. 

            Feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket, he quickly answered the phone without looking down at the screen, which was a mistake.

              "Speak." Savior said, as he reached forward to turn down the music. 

               "That's not how you answer the phone, Savior." Camilla soft voiced flowed through the other side of the phone, playfully. 

             "What do you want, Camilla and make it quick. I don't have time to be on the phone with you all day." he replied, wanting her to get straight to the point. He didn't feel like playing her games tonight.

              Savior didn't understand why he still entertained her, but he knew he was probably at fault  for always going to her when he wanted to let a nut off. He wasn't really interested in fucking anybody new with all the STD's out there, and most importantly how big HIV was in the black community. He knew for a fact she was clean cause he always made her get tested every two weeks. 

             Camilla sucked her teeth, hating that she no longer had him wrapped around her danity finger like she first did in the beginning of their relationship.

               "I just wanted to know if you could come over." she said, hopefully. She haven't seen him in two weeks and was fiending to be in his mere presence.

              Savior was contemplating taking her up on the offer, even though he would love to get his d*ck wet,  he could go without the headache that came after they had sex. All she wanted to talk about is how they can work on getting back together.

               It was nothing she could do or say to make things go back like they was when they first started dating. He chuckled as he thought back to how he was standing in front of the corner store with his people, when he spotted Camilla right away. There was no way he or anyone else could miss her, standing at six foot she stopped just under his six foot five frame. She was the tallest women he ever dated. 

               The sun was bouncing of her dark chocolate skin, the strapless red sundress was clinging to her double d breasts, her butt wasn't huge but she was working with something. Once she got close enough to him, he pulled her to the side away from her girls and she's been down from him since.

               After a while he got deeper into the streets making a slight drift in their relationship, as he was coming at wee hours of the morning as he put as much work in the streets so they could have a better life together.

               One day when he was looking for his missing earring, he came across a ultrasound. Stunned, he confronted her about it and she confessed to cheating on him and getting a abortion because she didn't who's baby she was carrying.

              Savior was devastated, he finally let his guard down with a female for that shit to backfire in face. He vowed never again. 

               "What the fuck" Savior yelled, slamming his foot down on the breaks making the car come to a screeching hault.

             "Aye, watch where the fuck you going. I almost ran your dumb ass over." Savior screamed out the window as he watched as the female he almost ran over kept on going like someone was chasing her. 

               "Savior!"

              "What?" Savior replied, forgetting all about Camilla as he kept his eyes trained on the direction the female went.

              "You coming over or what?" Camilla questioned, irritated now.

               "Naw, maybe another time." he responded, shaking his head before ending the call and heading straight home.