Save My Soul - 2

Almost two years later, I'm finally updating....lol 

Imani felt a slight chill run up her spine as she savored the nacho cheese flavor sun flowers seeds, standing on the street corner in six inch heels, with a thin bodycon dress clinging to all her curves that she stole from Rainbow's hours early.

Shifting her eyes swiftly back and forth down the streets, worry started to get creep into her thoughts. The sun was about to come back out and that had Imani petrified she has yet to make any money and decided it was because of her pickiness.

If a guy gave her the creeps or felt that he might be an undercover cop she would just deny going anywhere with him.

Deciding to no longer stand in one spot she started to walk up and down the block, spitting of the shells of the sunflower seed as she paced back and forth.

"Hey, baby." An older female voice called out, Imani recognized that voice instantly, making her turn her head with a slight smile.

She was an older lady the Imani had got acquainted with while living on the streets. she was always drunk and always declared it was her birthday every single day. Imani felt bad for her most days and threw her a few dollars when she could.

"You know it's my birthday today, baby" she slurred, with a cheshire cat smile spread across her face, eyes lows.

"Happy Birthday, Ms. Pat." Imani replied, smirking.

"Thank you, suga." Pat replied, patting down her matted hair. "You got a dollar I can borrow?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't have it today Ms. Pat." she answered, honestly. She was down on her last five dollars and knew she needed to save it to eat for later just in case tonight was a bust.

Pat smiled sadly, "It's okay, baby."

Imani watched as she started stumbling back down the block looking for someone else she could get some money off of.

Seeing a car slowly riding past, Imani hurried and walked to passenger side window. The tinted window, slowly rolled down revealing an overweight white man middle aged man who looked to be nervous as he tapped his fingers against the steering wheel.

Leaning against the car down, she didn't get anywhere vibes from him so decided he would be her first customer for the night.

"How much?" he asked, looking her over.

"Depends on what you want" she answered, biting her bottom lip seductively.

"I want it all." he shot back, Imani could see the hungry in his eyes as he looked over her body.

"Two hundred dollars." Imani knew that was asking for a lot but she needed money and fast.

"Okay." he agreed as he unlocked the doors for her to get in.

Imani quickly got in and before she could even put her seatbelt on he speeded off making her body jerk against the door. She mentally said a prayer saying she come out unharmed

Twenty minutes later they arrived at a motel, Imani walked silently next to him as they entered the motel.

Imani watched in silence as she watched him talk to the front desk girl and paid for their room. She could feel the front desk girl eye judging her, her body started to heat up from embarrassment and shame.

Blinking back the tears she felt threatening to fall from her eyes, she squeezed her eyes shut tight quickly and tried to think of positive thoughts.