Harry Styles - Zombie Apocalypse - PART 1 OF 3

"Happy Halloween, baby" Harry whispered into my ear. His tan, muscular arms were wrapped protectively around my petit waist as he lightly kissed down my dedicate lips. I let out a tiny giggle at his perfect actions. I rolled over to face him, his beautiful green orbs staring into mine as I placed a short but passionate kiss on his soft lips. He smiled, his perfect dimples visible in the small amount of light coming from the window.

Last night was perfect. Yesterday was perfect. It had been our 5 year anniversary. 

"Come with me, Y/N" Harry said pulling me out of the crowded room. We walked for a few minutes until an amazing sight was infront of my eyes. We were by the side of a crystal blue waterfall with a gorgeous green scenery around it. A rainbow of colours was visible by the tiny flowers sitting in the wet grass. Harry was behind me and he let go of my waist.

"Harry this is ama-" I said as I turned to face him but I couldn't believe my eyes. He was kneeling on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand.

"Y/N. You are the most beautiful est girl I have ever seen. The way your delicate blue eyes sparkle. The way your silky hair blows in the wind. Your smile makes my day light up and your present makes me feel like the luckiest boy in the world. I love you more than anything and I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me, Y/N?" 

"YES! YES, HARRY! YES!!" I shouted, tears flowing down my cheeks. This has to be the most perfect day ever. Harry placed the ring on my finger and engulfed me in his warm, cozy arms. And as I enjoyed this moment, music began to play softly in the background. A guitar. And tat is when Harry's perfectly beautiful voice began to sing.

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

I climbed out of bed and went down stairs after changing. Harry was making breakfast, pancakes...yum! 

"Y/N, I was won-" Pots began to fall of the shelves and the photo's fell of the walls and smashed. The ground vibrated under our feet violently and Harry quickly held me safe in his arms. There was a clasp of loud thunder from outside and everything went dark. Even outside.

Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me to the front door. He gave my nose a light kiss and I cuddled into his chest. I was scared, terrified. What is going on. This isn't normal. Harry kicked open the front door and his grips tightened on me if that was even possible. I opened my eyes and my mouth formed a perfect O. This could not be happening. Not now. Never. Why? I just couldn't get my head around it. Were going to have to fight for our lives now.

This is a zombie apocalypse ...

_________________________

Writers Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this Halloween imagine book for all of you guys. Please vote and comment for more and maybe send some of your Halloween edits in! I'd love to see the talent of the readers! Enjoy!