Harry Styles - Zombie Apocalypes - PART 2 OF 3

I held onto Harry tightly. I refused to let this be real. I can't be. Can it? How can life be so perfect to become to terrible all in a space of 24 hours. I just don't see it at all. Harry shut the door and pulled me onto the floor as he looked me in the eyes, his green treasures screaming with fear.

"Y/N. I need you to trust me here, we need to get through this street. We need to get through the town. We need to get as far away from here as possible." He said sternly yet worry was dancing in there too. I let my warm tears run down my face.

"How could this happen, Harry?" I cried and wrapped his perfect arms around my weak body. He tilted my head up and looked right into me. And I looked back into him.

"I need you to trust me and go back your bags, I will set up the car. No matter what, you are gonna stay alive. Last night was perfect and for all I know you might soon find out your pregnant. With our kid. Ours. We will fight this. Together. I love you so much Y/N." He whispered at the end before crashing his lips onto my trembling ones. I forgot instantly about everything. I was in my own world. Harry's world. Our world. I didn't want to stop. The kiss was not ruff, it was passionate and slow. Our lips met in sync and his tongue begged for entrance. I accepted. After a few minutes, which only felt like seconds, we pulled away and he captured me in a huge hug. A hug only Harry can give. And it was for me. 

"Go" He sadly spoke and I nodded. I rushed up the stairs and grabbed our brand new suitcase - and our only suitcase. Harry had bought it for our honeymoon. I guess for now it is for our survival. I packed the useful stuff. Clothes, shoes, medication and some personal hygiene items. Both belonging to us both. I dragged the case down stairs and looked for suitable foods and drinks. I grabbed what was needed and zipped it up. 

"Harry! I'm ready!" I called and then I realized I needed something. I ran up stairs and flung open the door. I shuffled through all of my jewelry boxes until finally I found it. It was a diamonds necklace. Harry had given it to me in high school when he could finally afford it. It was so amazing I wore it everyday. I put it around my neck and smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I looked under my bed for my special box, which I kept one thing in. Silly I know, but it means so much. I opened the small, grey box and looking back at me was a false little rose. When me and Harry were in reception (kindergarden) he had ripped it off the prince charming costume and gave it to me. That when we first became friends. And look where we both are know. True lovers, it is perfect. Except the fact that we could die in the next hour from a herd of zombies. Brilliant! I put the flower in my pendant I was wearing. In my pendant was a picture of me and Harry through the years together. I let a tear fall at the memories before getting up and running back down stairs, Harry waiting at the back door.

"Babe, stuff is in the car. We need to hurry, you ready?" He asked.

I held the diamond necklace in my hand one more time before letting it hang on its chain around my neck. I nodded and he walked up to me, giving my nose a quick kiss before picking me up. He ran quickly to our car, me in his arms, as he gently put me in the passengers seat, I buckled up and he did the same. The engine reved into life. This is it. This is now a matter of life or death....

_____________________________

Here you go guys, part three will be up soon and then the other boys stories will come in. Happy Halloween tomorrow by the way! Please remember to vote and comment your thoughts, thank you everyone!!!!

~JadieX