3

The new Ghostbusters flick just came out a week ago, and your girlfriend Kate was one of the lead roles. You couldn't have been more proud of her. It was fun getting to sneak behind the scenes and watch her and the other girls act out their scenes; you felt truly blessed.

Of course you two went and saw it the night before it came out, but you've made it a point to see it as many times as you physically and financially can. It never seemed to get old, it was truly a great movie.

Of course with a good movie comes merchandise. And you bet your ass you were buying it all. One of your favorite things they marketed was small vinyl figures of all the girls, Kevin, and a couple of the ghosts. Obviously, being Holtzmann's real-life girlfriend, you HAD to get a smaller version of her to carry with you 1st all times. Getting one was a no-brainer.

You'd went out and purchased one after seeing the movie for the 5th time in the last 4 days it's been out. You left it on the kitchen counter in hopes of Kate noticing it when she came home. She wouldn't be home for a few hours so you decided to go take a nap or zone out on the couch to pass the time - after all, you had nothing better to do that day.

You were catching up on your science shows with your cat when she came home. You exchanged calm hellos before she walked into the kitchen to put her keys down and such. You heard rustling before she walked into the living room where you were.

"Uh, babe?" she asked, making you blush slightly and put on an innocent grin. "Hm?" you asked and cocked your head. "Did-did you really go out and buy a 4" version of me?" she said while walking over to the couch and getting under your blanket with you, holding the figure.

"...maybe. It keeps me company while you're gone!" you said with a cute innocent voice. "Oh my god, you're such a nerd. I love you so much." she said with a huge smile before pulling you onto her lap. You smiled wide and buried your face in her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around you and slid down on the couch so she was laying down and you were on top of her. Her hands were resting on your lower back and she snuggled her forehead on top of yours. It was an unexpected cuddle session but it was in no means unwanted.

a/n i have no idea what the ending was supposed to be i had a good idea but uh i lost that around paragraph 6 haha oh well the gay still shined thru enough to make it great <3 also i got one of the jillian holtzmann vinyl figures!!!! it's so precious oh my gosh i'm even more in love