i

hey. I'm Percie. Percie Farahh. I'm a part of the Kagmin freak show, the blue-blooded sea dweller. I've been here sweeps. I barely my life remember before the tank. it's blurry, but I think it was something like this

*flashback*

"AlrIght dAd!! I'm gOIng fOr A swIm!! wOnt bE lOng!"

I ran out the door to the lake by my house. theres a river coming off a side area that leads to a waterfall. the current is strong there and I avoid it.

I was happily swimming about, minding my own business when the bracelet my matesprit had given me slid off. it went close to the river and got caught in the flow, I followed it.
before I knew it I was being pulled down the river without a chance of escaping the current, but I kept my eyes on the bracelet. it's very important to me.
now reaching for jewelry and being pulled down a river to a waterfall isn't a good situation. and I was only making it worse for myself. the rocks were sharp around here and I cut myself many times.

but I got it and held it tightly as I went over the edge if the waterfall. luckily I wasn't hurt aside from what I'd done to myself. I put or on and started looking for a way back to my hive.

a girl with yellow hair came over. "goodness! that was some faLL! are you oKay? im Lenkah Kagmin"
"PErcIE FArAhh. I'm fInE."
"are you sure? you're bleeding."
a sharp pain hit my arm. I looked to see a dart.
"y-yEAh. I-I'm fInE."
I started getting sleepy as realized what this girl was doing. my last thoughts were "nO... I nEvEr sAId byE tO my lOvE..." then I fell asleep.

I woke up in a swimsuit and in a tank. the top had bars over it. it wasn't too big but big enough for my to barely be comfortable. like a really small bedroom. I noticed a pain in my fin and realized there was a medium sized fish hook through it. the only person around was a boy with bird wings. I swam to the top as the water stopped about a foot below the bars and yelled to him

"bIrd bOy! whErE Am I?"
he looked over.

"My n4me is Rintoh. you're the newest p4rt of the show. I'm sorry four wh4t they did to you. get comfort4ble. we 4rent going 4nywhere soon."

"whAt? It's A shOw dOnt wE hAvE tO gO plAcEs? I nEvEr EvEn gOt tO sAy gOOdbyE tO my mAtEsprIt."

"to b4d."

"b-bUt I wAnnA gO hOmE"
I started crying.

"c4lm down ple4se. there's nothing th4t c4n be done"
he came closer but was stopped by a chain on his ankle before he could get to me.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't h4ve a f4mily. no qu4dr4nts. I c4n't rel4te"

"It's fInE. I'm gOIng tO slEEp. nIght"

"ok4y. night."

I curled up and fell asleep.

*end flashback*

I was 6 then. I'm 16 now. I've been here 10 years. can barely remember my life. but Rintoh is always here for me. no matter how many times they slash or hook me. and I don't remember many friends from before. or anyone. the only one is my matesprit. and only because of the bracelet. it doesn't fit me anymore. I keep it in my pocket. I don't remember his name. only his face. his smile. the other freaks always tell me I'll get out some day. I'll find him again. but I'm getting doubtful.

"whErE ArE yOU..."