ii

since I was brought here the bars have been taken off my tank, but I get chained when I get out and leashed to go anywhere the chain won't reach while being walked by Lenkah. as I said I don't remember much from before. I remember the others coming though. me and Rintoh were happy to have new friends, though they weren't much for talking. the most talkative of the three newbies was Bonnie. he has three eyes and Lenkah jumped at the chance if getting him. though one of us is even weirder than him. Phaith and Hohppe share a body. two heads, two arms, three legs. they're good friends of mine, but thy seem to like the cat hybrid Mickyu better. and Mickyu likes them. but as with every group there's the outcast. Beldam is our outcast. she has literally technicolor blood. like when master Lenkah cuts me and her I bleed the normal blue, hers comes out as if she's bleeding a neon rainbow. it's amazing but I always feel bad.

master says we have a show coming up. I'm excited. I always get excited when we have a show.

us "freaks" we're talking today. I was leaning just over the edge of my tank. chained to the bottom as usual. I've given up most hope of finding my matesprit but every show we have I hope I see him. his hair, smile, personality are recognizable anywhere. Beldam says I should give up. she says he's not gonna come.  but he always talked about wanting to go to a carnival or a circus. this was pretty close and seems like a place he'd visit. we talked for a bit longer.

master came back in. said we'd better get some rest. when Bonnie protested saying he was hungry, we haven't eaten today, she was quick to whip him and he was quickly on his knees with his head to the ground bowing to her and repeating sorries. she left telling him he was lucky and we all quickly went to sleep