Chapter 4 - Curiosity

Odell POV
So it's been 2 weeks since I told y/n about Marcus. She's pretty calm about it but I know she's freaking out. She's been really distant and always on her phone. It seems like whenever there's an issue in our relationship those seem to be the symptoms. I know somethings up so I'll definitely be getting to the bottom of it. I've asked her about it but she blows it off every time. She's going to Starbucks every second of the day so I bet she's meeting up with someone. I'm so tired of going back and forth especially with this Marcus guy. Well she told me she's going to the park later and wants to be by herself so I'm going to follow her to see what's going on.

Y/N POV

I'm meeting up with Jacob at the park. We're still really good friends, nothing more. He's learned how to keep his feelings for me on a minimum. Jacob has helped me with problems I have with Odell and it's worked a lot. I really believe Odell and I are in a good place and he trusts me so that's all that matters. So I'm on the way to the park and I have on this -

I pulled up and I see Jacob on a bench waiting for me and on his phone

Y - Hey Jay *smiling and hugs him*

J - Hey wassup *hugs back*

Y - Nothing just chillen like a villain *giggles* I guess, how about you?

J - I'm doing really good. Things with Odell?

Y - Great, I really think we're in a good place. How's the music coming?

J - Great actually I just released 2 new singles called " Climb" and "Remember Me".

Y - Omg that's great! Let me hear

Jacob played both songs and they were amazing. I personally liked " Remember Me" better but they're both great. I gave him my opinion and support. We watched as kids played in the park and I leaned in his shoulder until we were interrupted.

O - So this what you been doing Y/N!!?! You cheating on me with this lik dude?

Y - *laughing loud* Ain't nobody cheating on you. Caught yo self trying to get mad. He's just a friend.

J - *Holds hand out* Jacob, it's nice to meet you.

O - *gives Jacob a dirty look then looks at y/n* Are you kidding me y/n. If he's a friend why you ain't tell me about him? Huh!! You tryna hide him cause you cheating.

Y - Ok, fine. If it'll make you feel better, let's go. I won't hang with him today.

O - Let's go. We can talk about it when we get home.

I said bye to Jacob and apologized for Odell's behavior. Once I got into the car, he looked at me and said nothing at all. We kept quiet the entire ride home...entered the house quietly and went our separate ways.

Odell POV

I grabbed some food from the kitchen and went to the basement. I feel like the worst boyfriend in the world. I'm always telling her to trust me and look what I've done. I know she's probably mad at me so I'll give her some space. Plus I think I need the time to think about everything. I love her, don't get me wrong but for some reason our relationship hasn't been hugs and kisses for a minute. As I'm playing 2K, y/n comes in with my shirt on and panties. She looks at me and then looks away. I paused the game and looked her deciding whether it was time to talk yet.

Y - Hey pooh

O - Hey baby, um...are you ready to talk?

Y - I really don't want to talk about it. It is what it is.

O - That's our problem, we don't talk out things anymore

Y - Yea because no matter how many times we go over what we feel nothing changes, I'm really tired of going back and forth.

O - Baby, I'm sorr-

Y - shhh* walks over to him and lays on his lap* I said I don't want to talk so let's just stop here and forget the talk.

O - Ight then *stares at the screen thinking*

Y - Odell, please hold me

I laid back and pulled her onto my lap. Her head laid on my shoulder as I rocked her.

Y/N POV

I wasn't really tired but I figured cuddling would calm us both down. This relationship is so toxic to me. It's like one day we're on good terms then we're not. I really believe that we're past the talking stage. Odell and I have kind of grown apart. Well to be honest it's just him. I've always been loyal and I give my all but I led to believe that he's feeling guilty about something. If you're constantly on my case and he was that scared that I was cheating with Jacob, he's obviously cheating. Odell and I will talk about it in the morning but we need a break and I willing to do it. It's really sad that we've come this far and I'm ready to end it now. Maybe sometime in the future we'll get back together but as of now, I can't. I will forever love him but it's time.

------------------------------------------------------
That's crazy! Y/N and Odell are going through a rough patch. And if you ask me I think she's overreacting. We'll see what happens I guess.

COMMENT, Vote, Share

Thanks Loves💕