Unexpected Comfort

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

All weekend I have been ignored by Seth. Not a single text from him, not a single call. Nothing. Honestly, I'm getting sick of him. His little "play hard to get" is getting annoying. I might eventually drop this whole dare, it's getting on my last nerves. I just want to date Seth and get this stupid dare over with.

When Monday came about, I went on a hunt for Seth. I'm getting answers out of him, I'm tired of him being so closed off and not telling me anything. I'm tired of him not answering my texts or phone calls. I'm just so tired of him, period.

Anyone that tried to talk to me while I was on my little hunt didn't get a word from me. I would only yell for Seth's name while probably looking like a madman while scanning the hallways. Eventually I gave up on trying to find Seth so I just went to the gym to wait around for first period to start since I can't find none of my friends.

As I was making my way to the gym, I passed the health rooms. Normally they're empty in the mornings since no one are allowed in the health rooms due to some expensive equipment used for the health classes are in the rooms. However, I heard crying coming from one of the rooms. I looked through the small window on the door, looking in and seeing Seth was sitting at a desk, crying. I raised my brow, opening the door and letting myself in.

Seth looked over at me, seeming to quickly wipe his tears away. He went to talk, but he broke down and started crying again. I sighed and walked over to him, patting his shoulder.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't shut himself away from me.

Seth went to talk, but he couldn't get a word out. I rubbed my hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him the best I can. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pull him in a hug, since I'm a little mad at him right now for ignoring me and I wasn't in the mood to be pushed away from Seth. I decided to risk it anyways and pull him into a hug. Seth surprisingly hugged me back, burying his face into my chest as I held him.

"Settle down Seth, will you like to tell me why you're crying?" I asked once Seth was almost calmed down.

Seth sniffles and rubbed his eyes with his sleeves, wiping away his tears, "M-My aunt died..."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry Seth." I tightened my grip on him, now feeling bad I was ever mad at him.

Why am I feeling bad? I shouldn't care, Seth was all a dare. Right?

"Sh-She was the only one who, who understood me. She was there when no one else was. She picked me up when I fell down. Why-Why did she have to die?" Seth ranted.

"Things happen for a reason Seth but you know what? She'll be looking down on you from heaven and be very proud of the person you came out to be." I smiled a little, trying to lighten the mood.

Seth shrugged, pulling away from me. I went to talk, but the bell rang, signaling we need to get to first period. Seth stood up, grabbing his bag off of the floor. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes, taking deep breaths to try and settle down.

"Do you want to ditch? You're not stable enough to stay in school today." I suggested.

Seth nodded, "Where are we going to go?"

"My house, my mom won't be home until tonight." I walked to the door and opened it, walking out of the health room.

Seth followed after me and we walked to an exit next to the gym, starting to begin our walk to my house.

~.~.~.~.

When we got to my house, Seth and I went upstairs. He texted his mom saying he wasn't up for school and she seemed okay with it. How could she be okay with her son ditching? My mom would kill me if she was to find out the amount of times I ditched school. Maybe if she was to find out about this one, she would be okay since I was helping someone.

"Dean?" Seth asked as I was about to leave the room to get us snacks and drinks.

"Yeah?" I looked over at Seth.

"Is it okay if I lay on your bed?" Seth asked and I nodded.

"Help yourself to anything, don't be shy." I gave him a reassuring smile before walking out of my room and walking downstairs to grab some food and drinks.

I grabbed a bag of Doritos, Oreos, and some water bottles before heading back upstairs. Seth was laid down on my bed, on his phone. He looked up when I walked in, giving me a small smile.

"I got some snacks, do you like these?" I asked, motioning to the bag of Doritos and Oreos.

"Yeah those are fine." Seth sat up as I placed the snacks and water bottles on the bed, sitting next to him.

"Are you feeling a little better?" I asked as Seth grabbed a water bottle and opened it up.

"A little bit." Seth shrugged before taking a sip out of his water. "Can I lay my head on your chest?"

"Sure, you don't have to ask." I chuckled lightly as he nodded and laid his head on my chest.

I leaned back against my pillows, wrapping an arm around Seth. Seth moved his head on my lap, laying himself down and trying to get comfortable. Eventually, Seth got comfortable so I began to run my fingers through his hair. Seth seemed to drift off on me so I turned on the TV and kept the volume low in case he was to fall asleep. Seth looked up at me before turning his head to look at the TV.

"Is there anything you want to watch?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I don't really care." Seth said so I decided to put on Spongebob. "Oh my god I love Spongebob."

I chuckled, "Same, always been my favorite."

Seth smiled and we began to pay attention to the TV. At some point during Spongebob, Seth fell asleep on my lap so I let him stay where he was until he woke up. I began to grow bored once Spongebob ended so I decided to close my eyes and rest them for a little until Seth woke up.

==================================

Awe, how sweet of Dean to comfort Seth and ditch school because of him.

What do you guys think will happen next? Do you think Dean and Seth are growing closer?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!