The Truth

**Dean Ambrose's POV**

Seth, Randy and I just got to school and my nerves are shooting up everywhere. They think it's a good idea to explain to our friends what's going on, but I don't see a big deal. I'm not leaving, just my mom is and I basically live with Seth now so it's not like anything is going to be changing. Except I won't have my mom.

"Wow we're actually here early," Randy commented as we entered the school.

"Oh shut up," I chuckled and grabbed hold of Seth's hand. "Where is everyone meeting?"

"Cafeteria," Seth answered as he gave my hand a light squeeze.

We made our way to the cafeteria and I immediately found our group of friends consisting of Summer, Carmella, Naomi, Jey, and Jimmy being all loud and obnoxious in the far corner.

We made our way to the table and Randy went over to Summer, kissing her on the cheek. I gave Jey and Jimmy a fist bump and gave the girls a small side hug before sitting down next to Jey. Seth came over to me and sat on the chair next to me.

"I can't believe Roman's the father to Sasha's baby," I heard Naomi tell Carmella across the table.

"Tell me about it," Carmella said.

"I bet their baby is going to be so cute," Summer joined in.

"He better hope he doesn't get twins, it runs in the family," Jey chuckled and patted Jimmy on the shoulder.

"Don't jinx it," Naomi warned.

"Hey, nothing wrong with being a twin," Jimmy smacked the side of Jey's head.

"Ow, you dick," Jey whined and rubbed his head.

"Come on, no fighting," Seth chuckled. "Bad enough Roman got expelled. Don't need anyone else in his family to do the same."

"True, our dad would kill us," Jimmy said.

"Dean, why are you being so quiet?" Carmella asked and I shook my head. "Something on your mind?"

"Yeah, I'll just wait for everyone to settle down a bit," I told her.

Carmella stood up from her chair and yelled. "Shut up! Dean has something on his mind!"

Not only did our table quiet down, the whole cafeteria did. I rolled my eyes as I put my arm around the back of Seth's chair, moving it closer to me. He only smiled and rested his hand on my thigh, giving it a light squeeze. I reached down with my other hand to put it on top of Seth's.

"That's not how I wanted it but okay," I said and looked around the table.

"You look like you're going to say something bad," Naomi commented.

"You didn't get Seth pregnant, did you?" Summer asked.

"No!" Seth and I shouted, shaking our heads.

"I can't even get pregnant, I don't have female parts down there," Seth blushed and I felt his hand squeezing harder on my thigh. I rubbed my fingers along his knuckles.

"My god, I'm not," I groaned, rubbing my face with my hand. "Jesus."

I heard some laughter coming from my friends and I looked over at Seth, rolling my eyes. He leaned his head on my shoulder, his face looking red from embarrassment. I kissed his head and held his hand on my thigh.

"Well, what I was going to say before rudely interrupted, my mom is moving and I'm moving in with Seth and his family." I shrugged, looking at Randy and Seth. "Why did I have to tell everyone? I'll still be here."

"Oh that's wonderful Dean," Carmella smiled. "You live closer to Naomi and I now. We can hangout more."

"And me," Randy commented.

"Why is your mom moving without you?" Summer asked.

"She needed a better job and found one in Chicago," I shrugged. "I didn't want to go since I hate Chicago and I don't want to leave you guys. I'm finally happy." I looked over at Seth and smiled. He smiled and leaned in, pecking my lips.

"And I'm happy too," Seth whispered against my lips before pecking it again.

"Awe," the girls said together.

I rolled my eyes and pulled back from Seth, flipping them off. The bell rang and we all got up, saying goodbye and heading our different ways. Seth stayed with me and I decided to walk him to his classroom, not caring if I was going to be late.

"Was that so bad baby?" Seth asked and I shook my head. "Told you there was nothing to worry about."

"It's my friends, I worry about them just like I do with you. Well, you a little more," I admitted.

Seth smiled. "No need to baby, no worrying."

"I can't say I won't," I kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

"And I love you too."

Once we got to Seth's classroom, I kissed him deeply. I went to pull away, but he pulled me back in for another kiss. I chuckled as I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Finn walking by. He glanced over in our direction and for once I didn't hear him say a remark towards Seth. Finn continued walking past us as Seth broke the kiss and I watched him, making sure he wasn't going to do anything.

"Babe," Seth placed his hands on my cheeks, turning my head to face him. "Don't."

"I was just making sure," I kissed his forehead as the late bell rang. "See you in lunch?"

"See you in lunch," Seth smiled before pecking my lips once more before letting go and walking inside his classroom.

The whole walk to my class, I had a huge, probably dorky, smile on my face.

==================================

I know it's not the usual updating day, but I decided to post now so Monday will be the final chapter of this book.

What do you think will happen next? Is Dean's Mom truly going to be okay with her son living with Seth?

Leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!