Being Someone Else Is Just Trouble

U.A. High (Shinoa's POV)

Momo and Jirou thought they should bring me around the school to see if I could remember anything. This is definitely gonna be a whole heck of useless crap. Well, if they're giving me a tour then I'll just add all of it into my memory. I can put more in my brain than any human I know. This is a piece of cake so what am I worrying about. I sighed and reviewed aloud,"so I liked to bully a guy named Deku, I loved a guy called Katsuki to death, and you guys were my friends for only three days from today. My name is Shinoa, and you guys are... Momo and Jirou. Yeah, I think I'm starting to remember now." I tried to keep up the act.

Momo and Jirou looked around and then nodded at each other. "Shinoa, you can trust us. It's an act isn't it? Don't worry, you can tell us. Did you hang out with the wrong guy, or did you have a lot of debt? Or did you break the law again?"

"What?" This is so confusing.

Momo laughed,"it's actually more peaceful with you around, Shinoa was pretty much hanging out with guys and probs she had a lot of debt."

I tilted my head and asked,"is Shinoa really that bad of a person? Does she really do all the bad stuff everyone says she does? Does she have a lot of debt and hang out with guys?" Jirou smiled and answered,"well, she's not that bad. *Gasps* Why are you talking like you're talking about another person? You really are injured!" I should really keep my mouth shut.

I have a question. "Ummm, Jirou, Momo, you said I have a father, an older brother and a sister.... why didn't you mention something called a mother?" They both thought for a few seconds then Momo answered,"you never told us about your mother so we don't know anything about her."

Jirou thought a little longer than said,"I heard a rumour that your mother is a villain. Well, you knew it as well I think by the way you looked when you heard people talk about it but since you lost your memories, it's gonna be a little hard to explain everything of our knowledge to you that we know." I nodded and proceeded with the tour.

We walked into the cafeteria as Jirou left me a little near the entrance to buy their lunch. I looked around and spotted the same person who helped me out earlier. I was curious so I tapped Momo and asked her,"so who's that guy who's helped me out earlier?" She frowned and let out a sigh,"that's Shouto, he's a great worker and everything but he's the coldest person I know. Even though he may be cold, you two had a great relationship. Well the siblings type. Everyone knows you were dead set on Katsuki. I still can't understand why." I seemed to have ignored her when she started to change the subject. I watched Shouto sit alone, eating by himself. How can someone so kind be so cold at the same time. But at that moment when he lent me his hand, I felt like I could trust him.

He looked at me and gave me a smile for less than a second then continued his lunch. "That is disrespectful!" I turned to my left seeing a girl with long white hair and red eyes walk towards us. "Cordelia, we were just walking around the school. Uhh Shinoa, shouldn't you greet your sister?" Momo tugged on my sleeve.

This girl is my sister? Sure... ummm, I've been told that twice. Cordelia smiled,"Leave her be. I heard she lost her memory. However it seems she has lost her common sense as well as her terrible attitude as well. What shall we do? I suppose it would not hurt for you to learn from the very beginning." I looked at her in curiosity. So she likes to put people down in a strange, roundabout way. "You should not be looking at a what a male is doing. I will deal with it harshly if it happens again even if you are one of his friends. Do you understand?" Those crooked eyes and mouth.

*Sigh* Look how tense her hand looks. I've been through lots of crap before this and this right here... I smiled at her and answered,"If you don't like me, just say so."