The Thirteen Things

1. I have two other siblings one being 19 and the other is 10.

2. My favorite bands/singers are My Chemical Romance (though I rarely listen to them anymore), The Fray, M T(which my best friend got me into that lil shit...), Panic!at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Troye Sivan, Ed Sheeran, i guess some 80s/90s sound tracks which isn't specific but ay, probably some other people.

3. Favorite Books? The Outsiders, The Hunger Games trilogy, Percy Jackson series, I enjoyed the Series of Unfortunate Events as well.

4. Favorite Movies?.... The Outsiders, The Hunger Games movies, just about anything from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Stand By Me, Finding Nemo/Dory, Lilo and Stitch, Ferrie Bueller's Day Off, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Hobbit, Back to the Future, there are so many movies oh boy.

5. Ships? Johnnyboy (Johnny & Ponyboy), Keeta (Katniss & Peeta), Stucky (Steve and Bucky), Steggy (Steve and Peggy), Destiel (Dean and Castiel), Johnlock (John and Sherlock),

6. I'm a freshman

7. I once got a hamster for Easter and it died the day after I got it.

8. I like drawing, reading, the occasional writing, talking, and being lazy.

9. My best friend lives in a different state than I do.

10. I'm 5 foot and a half.

11. Two of my online friends and I had been friends for almost an entire year before we found out we lived in the same town and would be going to the same school.

12. I'm a Pisces. Blub Blub.

13. I live in California.

NOTE: I AM SO SORRY BUT I WON'T BE TAGGING ANYONE BECAUSE IT REQUIRES A LOT OF PEOPLE AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE GETTING ANNOYED WITH ME FOR TAGGING. THAT AND I'M EXTREMELY LAZY.