{Ice Cream} D'Angelo Russell

*explicit content*

Ceejay yawned as the movie was coming to an end. She was currently binge watching some of her favorite movies with her boyfriend, D'angelo Russell. The happy couple were nearing their 6 month anniversary and so far everything had been smooth along their journey.

"You're so cute" D'angelo said as he admired his girlfriend whose head rested gently in his lap. The pair had finally finished the stack of movies they bought and their movie day was coming to an end.

"What do you want to do now?" D'Angelo asked

Ceejay with her head still resting in his lap, flipped over onto her back allowing her a better view of D'Angelo before replying.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"I know what I want to do" D'Angelo answered with a smirk.

"What" Ceejay replied clueless because her attention was now on her phone.

"This"

D'Angelo raised Ceejay up and began a heated kiss between the two. The kissing session ending up becoming a wrestling match on the couch they were residing on, both fighting for dominance. D'Angelo reigned the winner of the match, once he was able to pin Ceejay's hands above her head.

The couple had moments like this before but Ceejay always managed to deescalate them before they got too heated and serious. She wanted to be intimate with D'Angelo but she was afraid of what he would think off the secret hiding under her clothes, she had managed to keep hidden so far.

The kissing went on a little bit longer and Ceejay figured it was time to stop it. She attempted to push D'Angelo off of her but he didn't budge. He continued to trail kisses down her neck making her moan a little. D'Angelo began to lift Ceejay's shirt. She tried to stop him but it was too late.

D'Angelo was now staring at Ceejay's stomach which were covered in pink and white skin pigmentations. She had vitiligo that had only affected her torso.

"Damn..." was all D'Angelo said

Ceejay covered her face as she felt the tears begin to swell in her eyes. She just knew her condition would once again ruin another relationship for her as it did in the past.

"I get to have the chocolate, strawberry, and the vanilla! Damn."

"What? You...you like it?

"Hell yeah. You're like ice cream...It's sexy to me." D'Angelo replied biting on his bottom lip

All Ceejay could do was smile. She had finally met a boy who accepted her for her vitiligo and liked it!

D'Angelo continued to plant kisses on her stomach leaving love marks. He stopped to unbutton her shorts and pull her underwear aside. D'Angelo went down on her, working his magic. His mouth focused on her pearl. Licking, sucking, and biting on it gently, while he inserted two digits inside her. Curling them up continuously, driving Ceejay crazy and making her legs shake involuntarily. D'Angelo used his free arm to push her legs to where her knees were in her chest, allowing more access to his feast. Ceejay finally reached her climax. She came and D'Angelo didn't miss a drop of it.

"Sweet...like ice cream." he added with a wink.

D'Angelo got up and handed Ceejay her clothing he had removed. She looked at him in a confused manner.

"That's it?" she asked

D'Angelo let out a low chuckle. "Babygirl the way your legs were shaking, you not ready for the D" Ceejay blushed with embarrassment. The couple enjoyed they rest of their cuddling, talking, and watching tv.

_____________________________

This was inspired by Winnie Harlow in the MM. She has vitiligo and it looks good on her!!!! I just love people with vitiligo. They are just so beautiful to me.

This is my first...you know...writing like this lol. Please be honest and tell me how I did. I'm open to criticism.