{My Rock}Lebron James

You squirmed to get out of the man's grip. He had you pinned down to the bed and it was the most terrifying thing you had ever experienced.

"Please get off me." You begged and pleaded as tears streamed down your face.

The more you begged the, the stronger he got. The man begin to say your name.

"(Y/N) wake up!"

You were confused...but soon realized it was just a dream. You woke up abruptly to see your husband Lebron holding your hands. He was just as confused as you were.

"You had another one?", Lebron asked with concern

"Yeah", you replied in shame.

You turned away from Lebron so he wouldn't see the real tears that began to stroll down your face. 

Lebron noticed and made you turn around and look at him.

"Hey, baby don't be embarrassed. It's okay it's not your fault."

"I'm sorry it's been almost 10 years and it still haunts me." Tears were just pouring down now and they were uncontrollable. Lebron took you into his arms and cradled you.

10 years before...

You were only a freshman in college. You began making new friends and one of those friends were your roommate. Amia. Amia was a social butterfly and knew a lot of people around campus, quite the opposite of you but you both still were great friends.

The school year had finally ended and tonight a big party was being thrown at one of the Frat houses to celebrate.

"Girl, you haven't been to one party this year. Please come." Amia said as her attempt to convince you.

"I don't know...I'm not really into all that you know." You replied.

"It's not like you have a paper due or something and I'll pick you out something cute to wear."

Both of those lines had been your excuses before, so you finally gave in. You figured you should let loose a little for once.

The night of the party...

Amia, some of her friends, and you were all heading to the party. By the time you all made it, it was already packed and the music was blaring. Men were instantly drawn to Amia. She was one of those girls. As soon as she began dancing two males came her way and began dancing with her. You and her made a promise at the beginning of the night that you wouldn't leave each other. But you felt awkward just standing there while she twerked on two boys.

"Hey Amia, I'm going to go sit on the couch." You yelled over the music.

"Okay hun tell me when you're ready to go." She replied

You were already ready to go but you didn't want to ruin her fun. You set on the couch for about 30 minutes and the music seemed to get louder and louder which made your migraine get worst and worst. You needed somewhere to escape the noise. You tapped a girl sitting on the couch next to you.

"Where are the bathrooms?"

"There are some right there but they're pretty full but the ones upstairs should be open. I haven't seen anyone go up there." She pointed to the stairs that were to the right of us.