I dare you to make Logan Adams fall for you.

Kaleen's pov
"On Wednesday we wear pink!" My twin sister, Taylor growled at me eying me up and down. I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing Messi's jersey with my running shoes. I gave her a blank look, " I am wearing pink! " I told her chewing on my panckakes.
"I don't see any shade of pink!" She said flipping her blond hair over her shoulder.
"Well I am wearing a pink pantie"I argued crossing my hands.
"Um... seriously?" She asked annoyed, I nodded and showed her my pink hello kitty pantie. She shot me a glare and mumbled something under her breath. I looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing a pink top with a white mini skirt with a four inches heel. She had caked makeup all of her face while I had nothing. She had insisted to straighten up my hair like her. I looked at her blue eyes who looked exactly like mine and smiled at her.
"Don't you dare!" She shouted as I began to run. I catched the car keys and yelled "Prums!" I walked to the BMW and sat on the driver's seat, I started the engine as Taylor came in rolling her eyes.
I started the engine and increased the volume of the radio. Suddenly, the music went off, and was replaced by another weird rap thing song, I looked at Taylor who just plugged her phone. I rolled my eyes as she hummed to the beat. Great way to sart the day, note the sarcasm.
I finally parked into the parking lot of the school and we made our way to the school gates, where people where whispering and laughing. I made my way to my clique,
Aria hugged me "hey, Kaleen." Connor said grinning at me.
"Hey?" It sounded more like a question because Connor rarely smiled.
"I got a date!" He said grinning more widely.
"Good for you." I said, it have been three years since he last dated. The last time he had a girlfriend, it ended up not so well because she died.
Than Kyle, John, Dylan, Maria, Lea and Alex came towards us and greeted us.

★★★★★

I went to my locker with Aria as she look up at me smirking, I knew something was up.
"What are you thinking about?" I asked.
"You'll know at lunch." She said. I was about to protest but she had disappeared.

It's the mickey mouse club house
Come and...

I picked up my phone without even seeing who the caller was:
"Hey Mickey." I said to my older brother
"Hey Minnie. " Jaden said through the phone.
"How's college?" I asked.
"Hell!" I heard him shout. I chuckled a bit and whispered.
"Come back soon, I want to make treasure hunting!"
"You will always be a kid." He said.
"I know and I am proud!" I said.
"Um... Kaleen, I gotta go. I have work to do. Bye Minnie. " he mumbled.
"Bye Mickey." I said before hanging up.

And now you understand my obsession with mickey mouse. Jaden is my elder brother, this year was his last year of college.

I entered the biology classroom and the teacher, Mr.Fisherman started talking about some project that will count 50 percent of the mid-term exam, he started talking about how we should proceed. The project is to grow a baby puppy dog for three months, it's gonna be so cool! I have always wanted a dog and now was the opportunity to show my parents that I can be responsible. My smile dropped when he said its gonna be a pair work and he will give us our partners name tomorrow. The bell rang and I went to my locker and took my food, then I made my way to the cafeteria.
I spotted my table in the big cafeteria and sat with them. We started talking about the gossips that made us scowl until Aria turned to me.

"I dare you to make Logan Adams fall for you." Said Aria smirking.
What was wrong with her obsession with Logan and I? But I had to do that dare, I never turned a dare down, never! Once in seventh grade, I was dared to kiss a girl on her mouth, I accepted, in eight grade, I was dared to eat three entire Big Mac, I accepted, in ninght grade, I was dared to go to Halloween party with my underwear, I accepted.
Me, Kaleen Mason, never turned down a dare.

I will make Logan Adams, the school's badboy and player, fall for me.

"Dare Accepted."I said shaking her hand.

♥♥♥♥

Hey guys, that is the first chapter of "once upon a dare.", it is very short, I know, but first impression?
Vote
Comment
Share

Hope you put that story in your library.
I will update a lot that summer, maybe everyday!
XOXO♡♥