Look, I am a unicorn

In school, we sat all seventeen of us together, and people would come from time to time to tell us we were amazing and blah blah, even Mr. Finn asked me for a signature.

I was now in my room with Aria, Kourtney, Natalia, Lea, Maria, Lacey and Taylor, preparing for Katy's party. All of them insisted for me to put a dress and heels on so I put on a pink and black dress; it was pink from up with a bow tight, it had small black dots on and from down it is black it arrived 6 fingers above my knee. Taylor gave me black heels to match my dress and Aria a black and gold purse. I took a gold chain and hooked it on my neck as they put me light makeup and curled my hair.

Dressed like that, Taylor and I looked exactly like each other but she had a darker shade of blue eyes. I took the house key and slid them in my purse; I then took a post-it and wrote to my dad that we were at a party. I took the car keys because the girls and I made a deal that if they dressed me, put makeup on me, made me wear heels and curl my hair, I would drive. We took two cars, the BMW and the one of Natalia. It was 10, and according to Taylor, it was a fifteen minutes drive.

I parked where all of the cars were and the music started to boom in my ear. I felt that my ears were bleeding! I entered the big mansion and looked around, there were teenagers doing their teenagers things, there were some who were dancing, some who were smoking, some were drinking... Taylor went with Katy to bring the food since Katy was her 'bestfriend' if you like to call it like that. We spotted the ten boys sitting on the black leather couch laughing on something.
We made our way to the couch and sat with the boys.

"I'm gonna bring beer. Who wants?" Kyle asked, we all said 'me' as he, Alex and John went to bring the beers.

★★★★★

At midnight, the music was louder than I have expected, Wiggle of Jason Derulo started playing as boys started cheering and girls dancing... *coughs* twerking. My friends were dancing and moving their butts, I was just laughing and drinking my vodka.

"C'mon Kaleen, move your ass!" I heard from the micro. My head shot up as I saw Logan looking at me smirking. I glared at him as the boys began to shout my name. I gave up and danced. After that, Don't worry by Madcon started playing.

"Bro, that party is the best!" Aria said moving her hips.

"I know right." I said copying her moves.

"Look!" Maria said pointing at the counter, I looked at the direction she gave me and I saw Logan, carrot in hand, standing on the counter.

"Guys look, I am a unicorn!" He said making a few people laugh drunkenly. I stood beside him on the counter and took a knife.

"Kaleen, look, I am a unicorn!" He said putting the carrot on his forehead. I shook my head as I cut the carrot that was still on his forehead in two pieces. The people laughed again as he pouted the cutest pout I have ever seen.

"Kaleen, Logan can you sing us a song please?" Said a small voice. Logan looked at me with pleading eyes as I sighed and nodded. We made our way to the piano and the guitar and started a few notes.

"What song would you like?" I asked Logan.

"Stitches by Shawn Mendes." He said .

"Okay, give me another guitar, there is no piano in that song." I said. He gave me another guitar and we started playing as Katy came putting four micros, two for the guitars and two for us.

[Kaleen]

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe mea back to life.

[Logan and Kaleen]

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed untill I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

[Logan]

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own

[Logan and Kaleen]

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit caling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

[×3]
Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread,
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help (begging, "Baby, please." )
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

[×2]
(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Everyone in the house started clapping and cheering for us. When the music started playing again, Logan and I danced with our friends. I think I'm finally ready!

"Lo?" I said using his childhood name.
"Leen?" He asked back
"I think I am ready." I said looking at him right in the eye
"You are ready?" He asked smirking.
"Not about that idiot!" I said slapping his right cheek. He held his cheek.
"I think you're stubborn. " he added
"I think you're drunk" I replied.
"Pffffttt... what?? Me? Drunk? Noooooo" he said as I rolled my eyes.
"Anyways, I was talking about the youtube chanel." I said and his face lit up.
"Loleen's harmony?" He asked.
"That's the name?" I asked and he nodded.
"Okay then. We'll do the details sundat. Come to mine early. But we need the necessities." I said.
"I have the white light or projector or whatever its name is." He said.
"And I have the camera, the thing where we put the camera, the micro and the macbook." I said.
"See you Sunday then." I added.
"Kaleen!"he screamed.
"What?" I snapped.
"Can you at least give me a kiss?" He asked and I face palmed myself.

♥♥♥♥♥

Hey guys! *waves creepily in your face*
So... Logan and Kaleen have a youtube chanel now!! *dances weirdly like spongeBob*
I just watched the first 4 episodes of Teen wolf and I'm addicted! #Stiles is bae
WHY STILES ISN'T A WEREWOLF? *cries dramatically*
The dress of kaleen is up
Anw guys, I have another account with my bestfriend, her name is Lara. She is the best of best friends. Can you go please check our story Reunited? Pretty please? And this is the account's name: @noula2000

I have entered the wattys2016 yeay!!

Love ya all and I am giving you balloons and cookies. I know I am fabulous

Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share
Add to your library
Follow me
Be happy

-Nour