Daddy, I love you so much

"Kaleen, I love you!" Taylor Lautner said before leaning in.

"Kaleen?" someone said shaking me. I woke up and looked at my dad.

"Nooooo. I was about to kiss Taylor Lautner!" I fake cried. I gasped and placed a hand over my mouth.

"Teenagers." He said shaking his head.

"Wassup dad?" I asked him.

"It's Saturday!" he said excitedly.

"Mom is coming tonight!" I said as I started dancing in my bed still in covers.

"I know, but I was talking about our father/daughter day." He said.

"Okay." I said smiling at him.

"Wear something casual because we are going to Disney Land!" he said.

"Disney Land?" I asked as my eyes went wide.

"Yes, I booked the flight and all, we are going today morning and coming back tonight." He said.

"Okay." I said clapping my hands together. I have always wanted to go to Disney Land with my dad. What can I say; I am daddy's little daughter.

"I did pancakes, waffles and brownies for breakfast, I didn't knew which one you liked more so I did the three for you." He said flushing me a smile.

"Thanks dad, you're the best!" I said.

My dad walked away as I unplugged my phone from its charger. I looked at my wallpaper. It was a picture of Aria, Alex and I on a camping trip, it was last year, we were covered in mud and Aria and I were kissing Alex's cheeks while he was sticking his tongue out giving a peace sign. Yeah, that was my lock screen... I unlocked my phone quickly and checked my home screen; it was a selfie of Taylor, Jaden and I in the pool.

I dialed Aria's number.

Beep

Beep

"Mhmmm?" she asked sleepy.

"Hey Aria." I said.

"Mhmmm." She replied.

"Guess who is going to Disney Land today?" I asked her

"OH EM GEE. YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY LAND TODAY? WITH WHO? HOW?" yeah, she definitely is awake now.

"With dad, he told me five minutes ago, and he said it will be a nice father/daughter day." I explained. We talked about the basics and then we gossiped a bit. After that, we hung up and I went downstairs to eat every meal without leaving little pieces for Taylor, mom or dad... what? I was hungry! I went upstairs and opened my wardrobe, unlike other teenager girls, I can take easily clothes from it without taking an hour or two willing that I don't have anything to wear. I took a white tank top that had Mickey Mouse sign on it with my denim jeans and black converse. I did a messy bun, and entered the toilet. I brushed my teeth and smiled at my reflection on the mirror, I sprayed my hair and clothes with my Vanilla perfume and went downstairs.

"Daddy, I am ready!" I shouted.

"Okay, let's go." He said. We walked towards his big black Range Rover and entered it. Once we arrived to the airport, we sat on a bench drinking coffee and smiling at each other.

I took my phone and checked my Instagram, the last photo I updated was two days ago, I had 384 likes and 103 comments, it was Maria, Alex, Connor, Aria and I sitting on the beach sand and looking at the sunset, our backs on the camera. My phone beeped and I checked the message that I have just received.

Alex

Gurl, u r going to Paris? Disneyland?

Me

Yup!

Alex

Bring me Mickey Mouse ears, okay?

Me

Okay bro

Alex

I heard that Logan and you are going to do a YouTube channel

Me

Yeah

Alex

Cool

Me

Ikr

The door of my room suddenly opened and my dad flashed me a smile.

"Ready to go princess?" he asked.

"Yes, king." I replied.

I locked my phone and made my way to my dad, pecking his cheek.

"Let's go!" he said as we entered his black Range Rover.

We arrived at the airport and sat on one of the benches as we waited for he name of our plane to be called. Half an hour later, I was sitting beside my dad in the plane smiling widely to him.

"France." He suddenly whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked dumbly confused

"Disneyland Paris." He said.

"I don't understand." I frowned.

"We are going to Disneyland in Paris." He explained.

"Seriously?" I asked and my eyes went wide. I have always wanted to go to Paris, and now my dad is taking me there.

"Yes." He nodded.

★★★★★

We arrived at Disneyland! Oh My God! Oh My God! There is Mickey Mouse! Daisy Duck! Donald! Minnie! I began running around like an idiot and took pictures of them... with me of course. I smiled at the kids that were looking at me with amusement in their eyes.

"Kaleen, let's visit the castle!" my dad shouted like a five-year-old-girl.

"Let's go!" I said dragging him towards the big castle. I took billions of pictures as we visit the Disney castle.

I exited the castle with Mickey Mouse ears on my head. I bought Mickey Mouse ears to Connor, Aria, Logan, Natalia, Kourtney, Alec, Dylan, Kyle, Lea, Maria, Alex, Lacey, Aden, Justin, Jake, John and Jaden. We tried the roller coasters, the turtle ninja game and even the Dora game. I took a picture with Dora and sent it to Alex, who replied immediately.

Alex

OMG girl! U met Dora!

I laughed at his stupidity and locked my phone. My dad and I passed a perfect day together. We were about to go back to the airport but my dad stopped me, carrying me on his back outside of Disneyland.

"Dad put me down!" I laughed.

"No!" he said sticking his tongue out at me. I placed my hands around his neck and poked his shoulder.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Daddy, I love you so much! Thanks for that day." I said to his kissing the back of his head because I couldn't reach his forehead.

"I love you too, Kaleen."

✪✪✪✪✪

Hey guys!! How are you? Hope you liked that chapter, who is btw a filler chapter. OMG today, my bestfriend, Lara, traveled, I hope she arrived in all safety. Anw, I was thinking... should I start with another story? And btw I entered Wattys2016!

What can I say? I am fabulous. Okay nah! It's like 5:48 pm in here. And it's still light outside. Did you saw the new Ice Age? Omg it is so funny! I am addicted to the song Panda right now... anyone in here does like it?

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

Add to your library

Follow me

Follow your dreams

Lots of love

~Nour