Imagine for @BiebersBabies

Felicia's POV

I pulled on my red dress and my black heels, then walked into my bathroom to fix my hair and make-up.

Why am I getting dressed up? I'm going to an award show with my boyfriend, Justin.

This is the first time that we're actually going out to an awards show together, so I want to look perfect and I want this whole night to be perfect.

I heard a knock on the front door downstairs and I yelled from my room, "Come in!"

"Baby? Where are you?" I heard Justin say.

"I'm up here." I said, walking out of my bathroom and back into my room.

I heard footsteps come up the stairs and Justin comes into my room.

Both of our jaws dropped at the sight of each other.

"You look handsome, Justin." I smiled.

He came over and kissed my temple.

"You look stunning, Felicia." He said. "Here."

Justin moved all of my hair to one side and he was putting on a necklace for me.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself.

"A 'J' for Justin? Aw." I said.

I walked back over to him and kissed his cheek.

"We should get going, the car should be here any minute." He said.

He took my hand and we walked downstairs and out the front door.

We got into the car that was waiting for us.

Justin put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

I looked up at him and smiled.

He started twirling a piece of my hair around his finger. I don't understand his facination with my hair, he is always messing with it.

We got to the red carpet and I tried to get out of the car, but Justin pulled me back in.

"Baby, if the cameras get too much for you, just tell me and we'll go inside. We don't have to stay out here long." He said.

I nodded my head and we both got out of the car. The cameras instantly flashing as soon as we stood up straight.

The car pulled off. There is no turning back now.

Justin slipped his arm around my waist as we walked the red carpet.

I smiled the entire time, changing up my pose, everything. I was new to this, but I kinda felt like I knew what I was doing, well, atleast it looked like it.

The paparazzi were pushing closer and closer against the barrier that was holding them back, which started to make me nervous.

I tugged on Justin's jacket and he looked at me. I gave him a look and we walked into the stadium to find our seats.

We were up close to the stage, which is great because I can actually see what's going on.

We sat down and Justin put his arm around me. He's being extra proctective tonight.

The award show started and many of my favorite singers and songwriters were winning awards.

"And now, for Artist of the Year." The announcer said.

The announcer read off the nominees and Justin was one of them.

He was actually shocked, I looked over at him and smiled.

"I know that you're gonna win this. I just know it." I whispered to him.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"And the winner for artist of the year is, Justin Bieber!" The announcer said.

The stadium erupted in cheers and applause.

I shot up from my chair and hugged Justin.

He pulled away and kissed my lips quickly before going up to the stage.

Everyone else sat down, but I didn't. I stood there with a beaming smile on my face.

Justin's speech definitely made me emotional. I'm extremely proud of how far he has come recently with his music as well as himself as a person.

"Finally, I want to thank my rock, the one who keeps me sane, and the one who will forever be by my side, my beautiful girlfriend, Felicia. I love you, baby." He finished.

I stood there and I put my hands over my mout and I felt the tears falling down my cheeks. He is literally the sweetest human being on this planet.

He walked off the stage toward me and the show went to commercial.

He walked up to me and I hugged him tight.

"You are seriously the sweetest human being that I've ever met." I said to him.

He pulled away and wiped the tears away.

"It's only because I love you. I love you more than anything. You're my entire world." He said.

I smiled at him and hugged him again.

"I think you deserve an award for putting up with me for so long." He said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You've put up with all of my bullshit for so long, I don't understand why you're still with me." He said.

"I see the good in you, Justin. I've been around long enough to look past all the bad because I know that you're a good person and that's all I see, I see a good person." I said.

Justin smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"I love you, Felicia." He said.

"I love you too, Justin. I always will." I said.

We walked back out to the car that was waiting for us and the smile that I had was never going to leave my face.

Justin makes me feel like the happiest girl alive and I'm so grateful.

-------------
@BiebersBabies, I hope you enjoy your imagine. I'm sorry if it sucks.

You guys should totally read my new book, Company. It's a Kian Lawley fanfic and I work extremely hard on it daily. I put out new chapters every single day. I seriously want you guys to read it! ❤️

Requests are closed. I have a lot of imagines to do, so I don't need any new requests right now. It's taking me a while to do all of them since I'm trying not to be on Wattpad as much anymore. Please don't send me any requests. I'll let you know when they are open again.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Sarah ❤️