「Here」

"P-please..." He whimpered, clawing up and down his lover's back. He's never been quite the talker during sex yet with each thrust, he found words tumbling past his lips.

"No." The voice grunted deeply, gripping his hips tighter as his motions only picked up speed.

The latter panted and bit his lip, he couldn't say that.

His lover licked his lips as he slowly started sucking his neck again, his hand slowly pumping him.

"D-" he stopped himself and bit his lip harder, he wasn't going to say it. Not in a million years.

"Say it." The elder whispered as he tightened his grip on his erection, the shorter male moaning loudly as his back arched.

He shook his head and gripped his lover's shoulders. He raised an eyebrow and stopped, the latter, once again, looking at him in anger.

"What did I say about telling me no?" He whispered into his ear and he shivered, his tone was new to him and it sent chills up his spine.

"Baby, you're being a very bad boy not listening to me." Were the words he whispered into his ear and the shorter male's eyes widened.

The elder pinned his arms over their heads as he leaned over his body.

"Didn't I tell you to ask nicely?" He asked calmly and the shorter male laid there defenseless. He had too much pride to say it but he knew the words would come out sooner or later.

The elder moved his hand towards the bottomed male's lips and his thumb brushed against his bottom lip. This caused him to shiver at the touch and struggled moving out of the stronger man's grip, he just wanted to be fucked already.

The elder leaned forward, nipping at his earlobe roughly.

"Impatient, I see," he could practically feel the smirk brushing across his cheek, "I like that..."

He was no longer by his ear, he was already down there. The shorter male looked down to see his lover planting a small kiss at the tip, a sharp hiss coming from his lips.

He looked up as he began sucking the tip, sinking lower and lower with each bob of his head. With his back arched and lips parted, the younger man grabbed his own hair, unable to cope with the sudden heat and wetness engulfing his cock.

Slowly, his lover began to keep up a steady pace, one that the both of them seemed to like the most judging on how loud his moans were and how pliable the other's throat was.

He was close, the both of them could feel it at the way the younger male's stomach tightened as his lover left feathery touches between his dick and just under his navel.

A gasp left his lips as his back arched again, lips parted in a silent moan. Too much was happening, too many emotions waving throughout his body. He was close, so close that he could practically taste it at the top of his tongue.

Just another hard suck and he'd unravel.

His toes curled at the feeling nearing, head thrown back against the pillows. He felt a vibration engulf his member, sending a sharp shock throughout his veins.

"P-please... Please.. P-lease..." He sobbed, hands tangling in his lover's hair. He pulled hard and another vibration engulfed him, sending another wave of pleasure bursting throughout his body.