Ch. 30

I walked into the office, with an angry expression on my face. "Hey, you upset?" one of my co-workers, Hallie came up to me, a huge stack of papers held close to her chest.

"You know that article that you've probably seen on the news for the past 3 days, right?" I asked her.

"Oh, that one about Justin, right?"

"Mhm. Do you know who wrote it?"

"Some girl named Alison Stevens. I asked the boss, he said there isn't an Alison Stevens here. So, it had to be someone here - just under a pen name." Then, someone interrupted her.

"Are you looking for Alison, cause I think you've found her." I turned around and saw Shelby standing there, arms folded across her chest. Then I turned back to Hallie, "do you mind if we speak alone?"

"No, not at all," she said, then walked towards her office. "I need to talk to you," I growled underneath my breath to Shelby.

"Good." She smirked. I walked down the hall to the restroom, and locked the door. "You. It's all your fucking fault! Don't you realize you just ruined Justin's career, it's your fault that everyone doesn't want to be around him! Just tell me what your fucking problem is!" I shouted.

"Oops, did I really do that? I'm sorry." She gave me a fake smile.

"Stop it with your little good girl act! Just tell me the truth."

"Technically, it's your fault. You, you're the reason I wasn't with Justin for long, cause he still had feelings for your stupid ass. We could've been together forever, but you had to ruin it!"

"Um, since when did I ruin your 'fake' relationship with him? He didn't even like you!"

"Remember that picture we took, yeah, apparently he did."

"I believe he deleted it, so you have no proof he did."

"Oh my gosh, ugh!" She stormed past me and walked out of the bathroom. I opened the door and shouted, "You better run."

She just flipped her middle finger at me and she walked back into her office.

//////

I finally got home after a long day at work. "Hey," I said to Justin when I walked in. "Oh, hey. How was work?" He replied.

"It was okay, well, I found out who wrote that article and you won't believe who did."

"Really? Let me guess, it was Shelby."

"Jeez, you're such a good guesser. When I talked to her about it, she got all up in my face like always." I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, at least you found out. But I'm pretty sure I know why she did that. Maybe it was because I broke up with her, and got back with you."

"Yep. But hey, let's just forget about it," I walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of Corona, and gave it to him.

"Are we seriously gonna get drunk again?" He stared at me with a 'seriously?' expression on his face.

"Yeah, why not?" I smiled at him. "I guess we could." He opened the bottle with a bottle opener, and took a sip from it. "Here," he passed the bottle to me, I also took a sip.

About maybe 4 bottles later, we were completely drunk. "Last one, I swear." Justin said to me, before finishing the rest of it. He put the bottle down, then randomly passed out onto the floor.

I looked down at him, he was surely passed out. "Hey, wake up." I shook him a little. That didn't work.

I put his arm around my shoulder, then dragged him back to his bedroom.

Ayeee updatedd

at 12:22 am oml. and i have to wake up in 6 hours i need sleep like now

same thing as always, vote, comment, and add this story to your reading lists and libraries!

okai bai :D