III

I wake up and get up i open the door and see delirious in the couch asleep.
I walk to the restroom and do my thing, then when i get out i see a sign in the door that says Delirious' Room.

The nosy me decide to enter and as i did i see his large room he has computers, and his bed and more things i walk in and i see he has family photos but most of them are ripped off only including delirious with his mask....

"What are you doing here" i turn to find delirious up and looking at me.

"Um...."im out of words idk what to say im dead

"Get out" he says i walk out his room and i walk back to my room and sit in my bed

He walks and closes the door sitting next to me.

"Im sorry " i look down

"It's okay " he says which surprise me he isn't mad.

"Look I just feel lonely so it's okay " he says

"Well what happened to your family " i ask
"Long story , they all died" he looks down

"Oh im sorry " i can feel completely bad for him.

"They died in a shooting massacre.... I was the only one alive there...." He says and he looks at me

"Why do you wear the mask?" I look deep into his blue eyes.

"I only let the people I love see me but i keep my face hiding from everyone , I don't want people to see me because people think im the one who shot and killed my family...they all think im the one who killed all those other people " He says.

I feel bad but i want to see his face...

"Do you trust me?" I keep staring at him

"... I do" he says

I slowly put my hand on his mask and am about to take it off but he stops my hand by pushing it away.

"No... I still don't trust you this enough yet" he says getting up and leaving...

"Im sorry... " I mumble just as he left without hearing me.

I roll up in a ball and rethink what he said, my friend said he was a murder and everyone says that too but the truth is he isn't.... But people still believe he is... Poor delirious... I look down..