Soulmates

The world seemed so perfect when they kissed. As they shared a long embrace, Kirito held her close, longing that he would not have to let go of her. Asuna's passion and love for Kirito overpowered every emotion that ran through her head and as they kissed, Asuna and Kirito both became overwhelmed by the pleasure. Kirito's eyes darted around, trying to focus on Asuna's beautiful eyes; Asuna's arms enveloped Kirito's neck and pulled him further into her lips. Kirito's eyes widened and then his tensed surprised lips became tender and tranquil. As they both pulled away from their long passionate embrace, the world returned to its tedious mandatory routine. However there was nothing tedious about the goings on within Asuna's apartment.
'So you love me?' Asuna questioned as they both lie down on her sofa, Kirito's arms secured around her waist and Asuna luxuriated back in his tender grip. 'More than anything Asuna,' Kirito replied 'I'm so glad you love me too Asuna.' Nestling herself further into him, she turned to reveal an irresistible puppy dog eye look which melted his soul, which was a first. Kirito's hand crept towards Asuna's cheek and soon lay gently on her soft pale skin. Sniping her adorable smile, her lips parted only to whisper the words Kirito had been longing to here,'I love you too.'
Stars shimmered in the night sky like glitter on an ebony blanket; the moon's crescent smiled down at the earth and streams of moonlight trickled through the window panes. The claret red walls were darkened by the time of day and the wooden floor was greased with moonlight; Asuna and Kirito were curled up on the bed, their legs entwined and arms at each other's waists, a blanket was draped in their clothes torsos and Asuna's head was resting under Kirito's jaw. Everything seemed perfect. Everything was perfect.