Texting

Okay...you can do it Sean...

The green-haired man took deep breaths, chest tightening and heart beating so fast, it threatened to burst passed his chest. His fingers nervously did a dorky little dance over the keyboard of his phone. Sweat caked over his reddened face.

'Oh my fucking god, Sean. Just type hi, and send it!'

The YouTuber shook his head in refusal.

No! I can't just type 'hi'. It's more complicated than that! It needs to be perfect or she'll judge me and I'll die alone.

Sean huffed as he steadied his thumb over a letter. Even his hands were shaking.

'Dude you need to calm the fuck down. She won't judge you just because you said hi. Just say.. hey, it's Sean. Is this (Y/N)? There. It's that easy.'

Hey.. that's actually not a bad idea!

Sean and the voice in his head had finally come to an agreement. Which was strange because he and the voice rarely agree on anything. He exhaled before inhaling deeply and finally began typing.

Jack: hi

He immediately regretted sending that.

Damn it why did I send it!? Hi? Hi!? Really Sean!? Could you be anymore girly!? Why not hey or-

Suddenly, a small chime came from his phone.

You: Who is this?

The green-haired YouTuber nearly choked on his own saliva. He literally fell backwards off his chair, throwing his phone somewhere behind him. He heard the quiet thud of his phone impacting with the floor.

He quickly rolled over to it, still on the floor as he began typing.

Jack: It's Sean

He waited intently for you to reply, biting his nails as anxiety began to flourish within him. He felt a pang of excitement once he saw you typing.

You: Oh my gosh it's you!

I honestly didn't expect you to actually text me omg

Sean couldn't help but smile at that. Did you really mean that? Or did you just say that due to the fact that you pitied him? He hesitated to respond. What if you were annoyed of him? What if-

'OH MY GOD STOP THINKING SO DAMN MUCH. IT'S JUST A GIRL.'

The YouTuber winced at the voice's sharp tone. It nearly caused him a headache. Fortunately, Sean's use to it as crazy as it sounds, he's been stuck with the voice for as long as he can remember.

A small ping coming from his phone snapped him out of his thoughts.

You: Hello?

You there?

His eyes widened realizing how long he'd kept you waiting. With no hesitation, his fingers began to type.

Jack: Oh sorry!

I was just reading comments on my YouTube video..

Okay, he lied. But he basically had to. He definitely didn't want to say what he was really doing. You'd probably think he was insane.

Like what are you supposed to say if someone told you they were conversing with the voices in their head?

A small gasp echoed in the barriers of Sean's mind.

'Are you embarrassed of me, Sean!?' squeaked the voice.

His eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

What? N-

You: You have a YouTube channel??

Ooh what's it called?

An unanticipated smile spread across his face. He responded back immediately.

Jack: Yeah and it's Jacksepticeye..

Just when Sean nearly forgot about the voice, it came back.

'How dare you! After all we've been through! You're embarrassed of me!'

I am not embarrassed of you! It's just that people will judge me if I tell them about you..

'You're practically admitting you're embarrassed of me!'

No-

'I bet you don't even know my name!'

Wow.

Come to think of it, the voice has never really mentioned its name nor gender to Sean.

You: Okay, I'll look you up

Crap.

'You'd choose that girl over me, huh? Huh!?'

Oh god.

There was so many things happening at once, Sean's brain practically turned to goop. He just decided to answer you first and then talk to the voice.

Jack: Tell me what you think when you're done

Look, voice...

'No Sean. I am officially finished with you.'

Here it goes.

'You are so full of yourself, you know that right? You think the world revolves around you just because you're some famous YouTuber who earns a couple dollars for yelling at a camera for twenty minutes or sometimes longer and uploading it to YouTube or some porn site like that. I don't know. And I don't judge you because I feel bad. I feel guilty that your own mother probably dropped you on your head and it most likely wasn't on accident. Sometimes I ask myself why me? Why was I the one who got stuck with this stupid Irish man? Why me out of all the voices? But I guess that's life and it sucks sweaty ball sacks.'

Jack had just gotten so roasted, he received a third degree burn from it. Metaphorically speaking.

'By the way, you're still on the floor.'

Sean looked down to see that what the voice had stated was in fact true.

"Oh."

'My name is Brandon by the way you inconsiderate whore.'

Of course it's Brandon.

'I can hear your thoughts, idiot.'