Tipsy Feet

Music filled the bar as I swung my hips side to side, red was my theme tonight. Humans and monsters alike wooped and cheered, and I couldn't keep a smile off my face if I tried. Happiness, simplicity, and oh you could feel the love drifting like a wayward breeze through the bar.
  I laughed and downed another glass of champagne, my lipstick staining the rim. The growing crowd wolf whistled and hollered as I kept on dancing and dancing. My heels tapped against the hard wood flooring and added to the music playing in the background. Refill after refill, the stain on my glass was becoming quite prominent now and still I laughed, swayed, and danced the night away.
  Eventually I had to sit down at the bar, my feet dying to be relieved of my shoes but I wanted to keep dancing. I asked the bartender for drink after drink until he eventually deemed me too intoxicated to serve. I pouted and looked him over, a flame monster of decent stature, and a dilf by the looks of it too.
  I swung myself into his lap with a chuckle, "C'mon Grillby just one more drink? Pretty please with lots of love on top?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him and looped my arms around his neck. "You know you can't say no to me." I gave him a pouty face until I heard the door open with a jingle.

  "Wow Grillbz, gotcha a new accessory?" The skeleton's deep voice rumble out across the bar. I felt Grillby tense up and barely held back a laugh. "Hey doll, how bout comin an' given me some sugar?" I giggled at the nickname and easily slid off Grillby's lap, skipping over to Sans. I placed a kiss on his cheek before draping myself over his shoulders, breathing in his cigar smoke.

  He smiled at me and I giggled again, "Grillby is being a meanie," I spoke with a pout as I wrapped my arms around Sans's neck. "He stopped giving me drinks." I'm sure I must've sounded like a child but Sans only chuckled, rubbing his thumb over my heated cheeks.

  "Doll ya face is almost as red as ya dress. I say we head home, hmm?" He spoke lightly and moved to grab my hand, and I nodded. My pout was still prominent but Sans kissed it away and I smiled again, following him out the door. He didn't need to know that I had slipped the bartender our address. After all, what he don't know can't hurt him, right?
  I stumbled over my feet and found that funny somehow, so I giggled and leaned onto Sans more. "Doll you're drunk as a skunk. How much did ya drink?" I gave him a droopy look and shrugged before placing another wet kiss on his cheek.

  "I dunno....more than 5?" I guessed, pulling a random number out of my ass. How am I supposed to know how much I drank? "I'm tired, wanna get home." I was acting childish sure but I really liked when Sansy used his 'shortcuts', they were so exciting!

  "Alright doll, hold on tight." He wrapped his arms around my waist and suddenly we were home. I laughed loudly and spun Sans around so I could kiss him, he merely chuckled and swept me off my feet. "You're a real handful, Doll, ya know that?" I shook my head and smiled at him, sticking my tongue out between my teeth.

  "But cha love me! Right blue boy?" He kissed me again and spun me around, walking until we reached our bedroom. "Awe....but I don't wanna sleep yet!" I was contradicting myself but hey, a girl changes her mind like she changes her clothes.

  "Mm..nope. No sleepin' just yet Doll, I got plans for tonight." A blue eye appeared in his socket and I gasped, my own eyes brightening up. Seems like Sans wants to play tonight, and you don't see me complainin.